Chapter 32

Jayden's POV

As we were heading back to the house, after eating pizza, I noticed baby girl dozing off. She looked so comfortable as she was falling asleep.

But once she was fully asleep, she looked peaceful. I just smiled to myself as I continued driving. "So what did you and baby girl talk about? Things were looking intense back there." Breyana said from the back. "Stuff.." I said as I kept my eyes on the road.

"I know you like her, and she seems to like you too. I've been waiting for you to make a move since forever. You two are going to be so cute." She said smiling and squealing in the back. "Calm down, I'm taking things slow with her so she can understand everything and not feel rushed into anything." I said.

We pulled up to B house and Breyana got out. I got out and walked over to baby girl's side and opened the door. I decided not to wake her up, so I picked her up bridal style and carried her into the house.

Bre held the door open for me, and I took baby girl up to the guest room. I laid her down on the bed and I just stared at her for a few seconds before Bre walked in.

"What are you doing?" She asked smiling looking at me like I'm crazy. "Nothing, I was just laying her down." I said before walking out.

"Are you done?" Brandon asked as I was making my way past the kitchen. I looked inside the kitchen to see him making a sandwich. "Yea, the girls are up stairs." I said.

As I was about to walk off I stopped when he continued to speak. "No, I mean are you done staring at Breyana's friend?" He asked taking me by surprise. "How does everyone know I like her? Is it that obvious?" I asked starting to get tired of everyone confronting me on liking baby girl.

If I like someone then okay let me like them, it's none of your business. "Hell yea, you stare way too long, and you zone out after she leaves." He said before biting into his sandwich.

"I got to go, oh and be at Jayla's; my older sister, on Friday. It's Kaeden's birthday, she's throwing him a party." I said before making my way to the front door and leaving out.

Breyana's POV

"So what's going on with Jayden and your girl?" Brandon asked as I laid in bed with him. "I don't know, it's complicated and highly confusing. Baby girl doesn't let people in, and Jayden has had his eye on her since I got out.

But Baby girl pushes him away. Jayden is slowly easing his way closer to her, I can tell. She has feelings for him, probably not as much as he has for her, but there's definitely some feelings there. She just doesn't know how to express them because she never felt any type of feelings for any guy before.

I doubt that she even loves me, I mean I've known her for a while now, and I've grown to love her, but she told me she'll never love anyone and she promised herself that a long time ago, way before she had anyone by her side who actually cared.

I mean she's sticking to that promise too. I never seen someone so serious about not loving anyone. Your work and how serious you take it, and how serious you are about me being protected is how serious she is about everything, except others.

She looks cool and relaxed but that's how people get caught up, she's never like that. It seems like she is on the outside, but on the inside she's wilding out. Like she laughed before she cut Vincent's head off. Not no crazy, scheming laugh, but a genuine laugh of pleasure and joy. She continued to laugh until he was dead and his head was hanging from his hair which she was holding.

No one, and I mean no one has ever double crossed or even crossed her once. I love baby girl, but I'm afraid if Jayden makes the wrong move or even a mistake or the wrong words happen to slip out his mouth, that she'll kill him.

Don't undermined or underestimate her, she's a cold blooded killer. I could barely sleep at night after witnessing or contributing in a murder, but baby girl slept like a baby. She enjoyed killing every time, like she always took the lead, and loved every ounce and every bit of it."

"That's crazy, I know that a woman should never be underestimated, but she's the true definition of looks can be deceiving." Brandon said amazed. "I know, I was kind of surprised she even talked to me to begin with."

"Well enough about them, let's talk about us." Brandon said with a smirk on his face as he pecked my lips before kissing my neck.

I'm pretty sure we all know where this is going.....