Chapter 28

Breyana's POV

As she parked her truck in front of Brandon's house, I was starting to get happy. We got out and grabbed our bags, we walked up to the door and I unlocked the door and let the both of us in.

"When did you get this?" Baby girl asked me surprised as she looked around. "Shh," I said with my index finger on my lips. She went quiet as I silently told her to wait here.

I went up stairs, and to Brandon's room. He was talking on the phone with his back to me and to the entrance of his room.

I walked up to him quietly, I mastered walking with no sound like baby girl. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back. "Yea, look I got to call you back." He said before hanging up and turning around to face me.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" He asked obviously upset. "I'm not," I said smiling. I saw his eyes light up as a smile spread across his face. He pulled me into a hug as he kissed me repeatedly.

"I missed you, and now you're here for good...again." He said staring down into my eyes. "But I need you to promise me something," I said looking up into his eyes. "What is it? Anything." He said looking into my eyes .

"Promise you'll never leave me again," I said seriously looking up into his eyes. "I made a mistake once, and I lost you once. I'll be damned if I do it again." He said smiling. "Good, because once is an accident, but making the same mistake twice is on purpose." I said smiling.

That's when I realized I forgot all about baby girl. "Oh, om there is one catch though." I said looking away from him and down at the floor. "What is it?" He asked catching on.

"Remember when I said I would leave, but only if baby girl agreed to come along? Well she agreed, and well she's down stairs." I said looking up at him.

We both walked down stairs together and we saw her where I left her. Her smile dropped once she saw Brandon. "What the hell Breyana? Are you trying to get us killed?" She asked filled with irritation.

"Trust me, with him around, neither one of us will be touched." I said smiling. "Do you have any ice packs?" She asked looking at Brandon. "Om, yea they should be in the freezer." He said looking at her face.

"Bre come on before your face swells up, I'm pretty sure mines already started." She said walking into the kitchen. I followed her knowing Brandon is about to lose his fucking mind.

"Why do you need an ice pack on your face?" He asked in a serious tone. "Om..." I don't know how to tell him that Daniel slapped the life out of me. "Tell him," baby girl said getting the ice packs.

"Uhh...." I looked at baby girl then at Brandon. "Well are you going to tell me or do I have to go find out on my own?" Brandon asked growing impatient.

"Daniel slapped the shit out of her, I protested and he slapped the shit out of me too and we waited until he left to leave." Baby girl said plainly before handing me the ice pack. "What the fuck Breyana?? Why didn't you tell me?" He shouted.

"I....I didn't know how to, and because you would react like this and call everybody and then boom everything goes left." I said nervously. "Don't kill Innocent, but other than that I don't care." Baby girl said before walking away with the ice pack on her face, leaving me and Brandon alone in the kitchen.

He didn't say anything, he just shook his head and walked away. I was going to go after him, but I know I'm not going to change his mind. Daniel put his hands on me, and that's like someone killing his mother in his eyes. It would get the same reaction out of him.

I walked into the living room and sat next to baby girl with the ice pack on my face. "Let's go to bed, I am so tired." She said standing up.

I showed her to the guest room, and I didn't want to lay in bed alone waiting for Brandon, so I'm going to sleep with baby girl. It's crazy because I'm use to sleeping next to her anyways.

I stay on my side and she stays on hers. She's not much of a snuggler, and that's fine because I don't like snuggling unless it's with Brandon. I had to snuggle with Daniel, unless I wanted to be questioned, accused, and hollered at.

"I wish I had that," baby girl whispered to me. "What?" I asked looking over at her. "That love, that you have with Brandon. I know I said I don't love anyone, and that I won't. But seeing certain things make me curious, it makes me think. I want it because it looks nice, but the bad that comes along with it over shadows the good." She said looking at me.

"You have to meet that person that makes you overlook the bad. The one who makes you want the bad and the good, because no love is perfect. There will always be flaws, but sometimes you have to overlook them and deal with them.

Brandon for instance, he is overprotective, and has anger issues. But once you get to know him like I do,  you'll fall in love with him and you'll learn to deal with his flaws. Just find that person that you will.....first you got to open up a little more. You are so up tight and you guard yourself with these walls and no one is able to get over them.

Open up more and stop being so mean to every guy that looks your way. I know there's one guy that will care and that won't give up on you, I know it. You just have to let them in instead of beating them down." I said looking into her eyes.

She looked into my eyes before turning around and going to sleep. I turned around as well, and went to sleep.