Chapter 19

Breyana's POV

"Look we're going to be in and out, Breyana you know what to do." Daniel said and once the plan was known by everyone I walked in. While I distract this dude that go by Animal, in his hotel. The guys will burst in once I tap the button on the headband I have on.

I've been talking to this Animal guy for about a week, only because the guys had to study him and his every move. But today I'm supposedly supposed to be sleeping with him tonight, well that's what he thinks.

I knocked on his door with the sexiest dress I have on. He opened the door with a smile on his face, then I walked past him. I waited for him to walk back to the bed, which he did.

He stood in front of his bed and I pushed him down onto it. "You missed me daddy?" I asked in a mischievous tone. "Of course," he said grabbing onto my waist. They don't call him Animal for nothing.

He's a cold blooded killer, but he's also the roughest man I dealt with. He's always grabbing on me roughly and practically throwing me around kissing all over my face.

I smiled and leaned down and kissed him. But before I could even start he pulled me down onto the bed not wasting no time. "Ow, you're being too rough!" I said as he continued to kiss my neck and pin my wrist down tightly. He kept going ignoring everything I was saying.

That's when I started to try to push him off but he had a tight grip I started screaming, he know I wasn't enjoying any of this and he kept calling me out of my name telling me to shut up bitch, hoe, slut.

Lucky for me I was able to tap the button on my headband twice signaling that I was in danger. The guys burst through the door almost instantly making him stop. But before he could react Daniel had punched him straight in the face knocking him down. I jumped up and the guys took his duffle bag full of money ams drugs that are worth a lot of money.

Daniel and the boys beat him, pistol whipped him, and shot him. We had a silencer on it, so it didn't make a sound. I couldn't help but to cry, and Daniel pulled me into his arms as he held me as I cried.

I got myself together before we all exited through the back and we got in the truck and pulled off. I was quiet not wanting to talk about anything. We got back to the house and I walked inside then pulled off my blonde wig. I always wear disguises, but I make them look good.

I walked up to baby girl's room, I got some clothes out for a shower and stayed in the steaming hot shower scrubbing myself for what seems like forever. But even then it wasn't enough, I still felt him on me. I feel so dirty. I scrubbed until the water went cold.

Then I just climbed into bed and went to sleep.