Chapter 27

Brandon's POV

Waking up with Breyana in my arms again is a blessing. I noticed something I noticed the last time she was here. She has tattoos, although I've seen every single one for a second time, they still make me think.

Why did she get tattoos? I don't mind them, they just show that she's growing up. She's proven that she's not that little girl I left two years ago. She's proven it in and out of bed.

She's more mature, she's not sitting around for anyone to get home anymore, she's doing her own thing, making her own money. Even though I hate the way she makes the money and who she works for, I'm still proud of how much she has grown.

I felt her start to shift around, as she's slowly waking up. After she stopped moving, she just stayed still as she laid on my chest. She has always done this for some reason. She doesn't speak or move when she first wakes up.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked not looking up at me. "You," I said holding her closer to me. "What's your question? I know you have one, you always want to know something new about me since you've been back." She said calmly.

"Why did you get tattoos?" I asked looking up at the ceiling waiting for her response. "They represent things I believe in. What's the next question?" She asked.

"Why won't you leave him?" I asked getting a little upset but not showing it. She sat up and looked into my eyes. "I am, but not until baby girl agrees to come with me. I'm not leaving her, I love her like she is my sister." She said seriously.

We were both quiet for a minute as we just stared at each other. "You were all I wanted, I fell in love with you. I thought we finally were at a good place, I thought we were going to make and be a family. But you left and you made that mistake and now I can't take it back if I wanted to." She said as tears filled her eyes.

She got up and walked into the bathroom. "I need a second alone," she said hearing me sit up. She closed the bathroom door.

When she came back out she didn't say anything, she grabbed her duffle bag and walked back into the bathroom, meaning she's about to shower then leave again.

I'm tired of her leaving me, she needs to hurry up and do her convincing or just leave the girl because I'm becoming impatient.

When she came out the bathroom twenty minutes later, I was sitting up on the edge of the bed waiting for her. "I got to-" she said before I finished her sentence. "Go, ..you got to go again." I said not looking up at her.

She walked over to me then got on her knees and lifted my head so that I would be staring at her. "Just wait a little longer, it's almost over." She whispered.

She pecked my lips before standing up and walking away. And just like that she was gone,....again.

Baby girl's POV

Every time I show up at the club, there he is. He always find me and come talk to me. I just hope no one sees us. Today I have a lot on my mind, and I don't feel like being bothered.

So as I was sitting at the bar, he came and sat next to me. "Look I don't feel like hearing the shit that always comes out your mouth when it opens so leave me alone." I said knowing he was ready to start up a conversation as soon as he sat down.

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me working on my last nerve. "Didn't your mother ever teach you that staring is rude?" I asked looking at him. "I can't help it," he said as I stared into his eyes seeing all types of emotions.

"You're the highlight of my day whenever I see you or think of you." He said seriously. "Well you're not the highlight of my day, more like the downfall." I said taking another shot.