Chapter 23

Brandon's POV

As I walked down stairs, I saw a unfamiliar duffle bag sitting in front of my door. I reached for my gun, but before I could, I felt one against the back of my head.

"Put your hands up," she said. I know exactly who this is, Breyana would never shoot me. But then again I never thought she would put a gun to my head. I put my hands up following her orders.

"Good, now turn around slowly." I did as she said and now I'm facing her. I looked into her light brown eyes. "What do you want? What will it take for you not to go to war?" She asked staring me back in my eyes.

"You, you are all I want right now. But there's no ending this war, and you know it. This might be the last time you see me alive." I said trying to fuck with her head.

To my surprise she did something unexpected. "Damn it," she whispered out of breath throwing her gun onto my white carpet. She jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist as she kissed me.

I turned and pressed her against the door and she locked it without looking, opening her eyes, or breaking our kiss. I kissed her back as we both held onto each other for dear life.

I trailed small kisses down her neck, and with every moan she got louder. We made it to my room, the master bedroom. I laid her on her back, on my king sized bed as I pulled off my shirt. She pulled me down on top of her as we kissed again and intertwined both of our hands just above her head.

I ran my hands under her shirt as she moaned before I took it off. "Brandon I can't wait, just stick it in me." She begged. So much for her not wanting to come back.

With every thrust she screamed out my name making me go faster. We went the total of four rounds and finally she collapse onto my chest after riding me better than she ever has. She was riding it like it is her last time, and that's exactly what she thought.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Breyana's POV

I woke up wrapped tightly in Brandon's arms. It feels so damn good being in his arms again that I don't want to move. I laid my head back on his  chest and laid there enjoying this moment while it lasts.

"You know I'll kill him before he even comes close to killing me right?" I heard Brandon say scaring the shit out of me. "I know, but this is the last time we'll have this moment." I said not wanting to believe it but knowing it's true.

"You don't have to worry about Daniel, I won't let him hurt you." Brandon said missing the whole picture. "This has nothing to do with Daniel. This is between the two of us. And this here, us, sex this can't happen again." I said sitting up and looking down at him.

"Why not?" He asked looking up at me as he still laid down. "Because you're you, and I'm me. I'm not that little girl you left here anymore. Plus you were a selfish, self centered asshole before you left, and I'm not risking putting my heart on the line again nor my body.

I didn't do this because I thought it was going to be the last time I see you alive. But because it was the last time I was going to have the moment and chance to." I said then I got up and walked down stairs. I got my duffle bag and walked back up stairs.

I took a long shower, not allowing Brandon to join me. I got out and got dressed after doing my hygiene things and brushing my teeth. Yes I brought all of this stuff, even my toothbrush and toothpaste.

I walked into his room where he is now standing looking out the window. I walked over to him looking out the window as well. I turned and looked up at him.

He turned and looked down at me knowing I am staring at him. I stood on my tiptoes and pecked his lips. "Goodbye Brandon," I whispered as I had my duffle bag on my shoulder.

I began to walk away when he grabbed my wrist making me turn and look at him. He stared into my eyes, then pulled me onto his body picking me up from the ground and kissed me knowing that it might be the last time he gets to do this.

I kissed him back, but then ended it not too long after it started. I walked out of his room then out of his house, after grabbing my gun of course. I put my B necklace that my father gave me as a child on top a picture of me and my dad on his living room coffee table.

Once I got back home, all I hear is Daniel trying to figure out Brandon's weakness. They're naming things like money, girls, and power. When in reality, it's none of those things.

I'm his only weakness. He let me put a gun to his head and still made love to me. If it was any other person he would've killed them in a heartbeat. I can still see the care and worry that he carries in his eyes and heart for me.

I'm the only person that can make him calm down, and the only person that can really make him think. I'm the only person that can make him soft, and the only person he'll jump in front of a bullet for.

I didn't say anything, I just went up to baby girl's and my room. I laid on the bed missing Brandon already.