Chapter 30

Breyana's POV

I woke and since I hear water running, I'm guessing baby girl is in the shower. I walked into Brandon's room and got in the shower. After a thirty minute shower I got out and did my hygiene things and brushed my teeth.

I went back in the room and baby girl was all dressed up putting on light make up. "Where are you going?" I asked looking at her.

She looked up at me, before turning back around. "I don't know yet," she said I just smiled and walked down stairs.

"Good morning," I said smiling before pecking Brandon's cheek. Clay, Jayden, Suicide, and big dog are all sitting on the couch in the living room. "Well good morning everybody that I did not know was here." I said smiling.

I sat down in the chair and looked at everybody. "Oh boy, she's about to be so mad." I said looking at them with a smile. "Who? Your friend?" Brandon asked looking at the news.

"Yup, she doesn't like surprises. She likes to know things ahead of time, and she'll be defensive and watching everyone closely and you won't even notice. She'll will be able to hear the change in you pocket, or you moving your hand from your pocket. You'll see, and she will be very much uncomfortable." I said as my smile fell.

"Well she's in my house, I don't think I have to inform anyone who I'm inviting over and ask if it's okay with them in my own house. She's the guest not me." Brandon said not caring. "Well she's leaving anyways." I said rolling my eyes.

"We'll hear her coming and keep things to ourselves." Clay said. I laughed at his stupidity. "Boy she has silent footsteps, you have better luck hearing the sunset." I said smiling.

That's when baby girl walked into the living room with a serious facial expression. "I'm leaving," she said before attempting to walk away.  "No, let's wait for-"

She cut me off and looked me in the eyes. "really?" She asked uninterested. "Yea," I said smiling. She sat down on the couch chair and looked at everyone who is looking at her.

"Everyone this is baby girl. Baby girl this Brandon, Clay, Big dog, and Jayden." I said smiling. She just sat there not saying a word. She pulled out her phone and started doing something.

"Wow this is getting weird, so I'll see you guys later." I said basically telling them to leave. "Actually Jayden is taking you and her somewhere, so we can handle some business." Brandon said catching me by surprise.

"Well excuse me, let's go y'all." I said standing up. They both stood up and we left out.  As we were walking, baby girl was ahead of Jayden and I.

He thought I didn't notice the way he is looking at baby girl since I'm on my phone. But I see that same look that he gave her the first time he saw her and she attacked him. The only difference is, the look got stronger meaning his feelings got stronger.

So when we got to his car I got in the back. Baby girl said she wanted the typed of love that me and Brandon has with someone, and I really think Jayden can be that someone.

"Baby girl sit up front," I said before closing the back door. She looked confused but got in the front. "So where do you two want to go?" Jayden asked.

"I don't know, let's go somewhere that Daniel won't expect us to be. We have to lay low for now." Baby girl said looking out the window. "How about the museum, my dad said that's one place you won't see the new generation wanna be thugs, and it's one place they won't think to find you. He use to take me before he died." I said smiling.

"He's right, your dad. People want to hold the gun and do the crimes to look powerful, but they don't want to know the smarts that go with it.

You want to break the law but don't know the law. If they were smart, they would know how to bend the law without breaking it. Like I do, they need to know their rights, their real rights and not just what the police says to them when they're being arrested. They don't understand that being street smart isn't enough. You need to be street smart and book smart to survive this game. And once you got what you need, get out of it and don't be greedy because no one makes it out alive or not behind bars living good being greedy." Baby girl said looking back at me.

"And nothing can help you get out of it better than love can." I said smiling. "Yea, but love can get you killed. That's why I don't love anyone and won't love anyone." She said making Jayden a little stiff over there while he's driving.

"There's no way a person cannot love ever, sooner or later you'll fall deep in love and no matter how much you fight it, you won't be able to leave it alone nor get out. It's a love hate thing. You hate that you love them so much, but you love that you love them more." I said trying to change her mind about love.

"We'll see, only time can tell as you said." She said quoting what I told her when I was trying to figure out if Poet was my real best friend or at least friend. "Yea, I guess it will." I said smiling as she looked out the window.