Chapter 43

Jayden's  POV

I carried baby girl back to her bedroom, and laid her on her bed. There, I climbed between her legs and started kissing her again. I ran my hands up her shirt, loving the feeling of her skin.

I felt her shiver at my touch, as goosebumps spread across her upper body. I pulled her shirt off, as she allowed me to. As I rubbed across her skin, she moaned against my lips turning me on even more.

We continued to kiss, and I felt her small hands slide under my shirt. Damn, she is so small and petite, that I can't get over it. She pulled my shirt off, and hell I helped her. I'm not going to stop her from taking it off, I don't need nor do I want to keep it on at this moment.

She pushed me off of her, then got on top of me and straddled me. I unbuttoned her jeans then unzipped them. I looked up at her as she stared down at my hands. That's when it hit me, she's a virgin. I'm her first kiss, her first love, her first everything.

I rested my hands on her hips, and stared up at her as she looked away from her unbuttoned and unzipped jeans, and up at me. "If you don't want to-" I stopped talking seeing the look in her eyes.

She looked down again, then removed my hands from her hips by entwining her fingers and hands with mine. She pushed my much bigger hands up to either side of my head before she stared me in my eyes. "Tell me you love me Jayden," she whispered as she stared into my eyes.

"I love you Jasmine Aaliyah Cooper, I'm in love with you. I can't get over you, you never leave my mind. You're the first thing on my mind when I wake up, and the last thing on my mind before I go to sleep, and the only woman in my dreams as I sleep.

I love everything about you, flaws and all. I love how beautiful you are, how smart and observant you are, and how strong you are. I love the look in your eyes when you give me a chance without fully knowing it. I love your smile, your hair, I love how responsible you are, I love how caring you are although you try to hide it. I love that I can't just read you like a book.

I have to really pay attention, sit back and listen, in order to understand you. I love that I'm you're first everything, and I love how calm and peaceful you are but deadly and serious you are at the same time." I said staring up into her eyes after finally telling her how I really feel.

She smiled as I saw her fully let her guard down. This is the most vulnerable I've ever seen her since the first day I laid eyes on her two almost three years ago.

"I love you too Jayden. I love that you can make me smile, I love how sweet but demanding you are. I love how you are patient with me and take your time, I love how careful and thoughtful you are with me. I love that no matter how hard I try to push you away, you always come back.

I love how you can claim a spot on my mind, and never leave it no matter how hard I try. I love how dedicated you are, I love the feeling I get when you're around. I always want you to hold me, but I feel like I shouldn't want it so I never say anything.

I don't even know what I want anymore, I just know I need and want you because I love you and everything about you." She said making me smile knowing that's all I've ever wanted to hear come from her mouth, and more. "How can the world's most perfect woman get so much much better every second I'm with her?" I asked staring up at her.

"How do you know my middle name?" She asked confused. "I made it my mission to find out the woman I love name and who she really is." I said as I saw the light pink sting her cheeks. "Jayden I don't want to fuck you, and I don't want you to fuck me. I want to make love to you, and I want you to make love to me." She said seriously but in a low toned voice as she stared into my eyes.

"I wouldn't dream of doing anything else but to make love to you Jasmine." I said and the smile on her face just grew bigger. "For some reason, I don't feel offended or upset that you're calling me by my name right now." She said moving our entwined fingers and hands in a circular motion.

"I'm glad because your real name is beautiful, and I love it." I said and she just smiled. "Come here baby, you're not ready for this yet." I said pulling her by our hands down to me, but she stopped midway. "But I know how much you want to." She said staring into my eyes with seriousness.

"This isn't about what I want, this is about what you need. The only thing I want is for you to be ready, and not do it because I'm ready." I said staring her into her eyes. She let me pull her down on top of me. Before she was able to go all the way down and lay on my chest, then I pecked her lips.

"I'm always going to be here waiting, but I need for you to be ready. There's a difference between wanting and needing, and right now it's what you want not need." I said as she stared into my eyes. I pulled her all the way down on top of me.

I hugged her small waist as she laid her head on my chest as I'm still between her legs, just underneath her. I rubbed her back as I let her fall asleep peacefully.