1. Mr. Soulmate

The night was cold. It was December and the snow was thick on the ground. The snowflakes whirled around, it was almost like a storm was coming up. Everyone was inside, in the warmth.

Except one.

A female, barely clothed, walked down the street. Her body was covered with black skinny ripped jeans, a black tank top and a black leather jacket.

And she wasn't even cold.

Her lips were darkest red, her eyes deepest green and her hair pitch black. She was beyond beautiful.

But every peaceful thing with her disappeared when you noticed the daggers in silver in her boots and in a belt around her hips. Someone daggers were even on her legs.

She was a killer. A murderer. A huntress. Out and hunting. Looking for a kind she hates over her whole heart.

Werewolves.
.
.
.
.
Verity
I dried the blood of my dagger on the ground. The wolf besides me slowly shifted back to his human form. His brown hair was full of sweat and his blue eyes empty. No sign of life.

One more down....

I stood up and looked around. No werewolves near me what I could see. I started to run. The wind slapped my cheeks and my eyes became watering. I heard howls behind me.

Werewolves were fast but I could be faster than them.

I passed their boarding line and almost laughed.

They couldn't catch me even if they wanted to.
.
.
.
.
"Vee!" A male shouted from my window.

The one and only, Max. My best friend.

"In the bathroom!" I replied while drying my hair with a hairdryer.

He messed around in my apartment as I finished drying my hair and walked out. Max was sitting on my bed with his back resting against the wall.

"What brings you here?" I asked and sat down on my chair that was in front of my makeup table and looked at him, noticing the stress in his eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm hungry." He simply said.

I laughed while shaking my head.

"You know where it is."

He jumped up from my bed in pure happiness and rushed to the kitchen. I could hear how he messed around in my fridge.

"You know, can't they just follow your sent?" He asked out of nowhere. "They're dogs after all."

"They can but I mask it. Running on roofs, swims and sometimes hides it. Cover myself with dirt and leafs." I answered while putting clothes on and making a messy bun.

I walked out and sat down on the couch while turning the TV on.

"You know," he said and sat down on the couch back, "they will catch you one day."
"I know, but that day isn't today." I smirked.
"True," he said and drank from his wineglass.

"But someday, they will."

I rolled my eyes.

"Then I'll make sure they don't."

He smirked.

"I thought you would say something like that." He chuckled. "Same old Vee."

I glared at him.

"You know I hate that nickname."

"That's why I use it." He smiled while giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Gotta go, promised Jay to meet him in five minutes."