2. Inducted

Verity

It was one hour before midnight.

The forest just screamed after me, the animals in there taunted me.

But of course, the glass on the windows was able to stand against vampire-strength and so the door.

This sucks....

I started to walk around in the room. I was bored. With nothing to do or watch, I decided to take a bath in his massive jacuzzi. Walking into the bathroom, I close the door after me and locked it in case he would return anytime soon. I stare at the jacuzzi, not believing the size of it.

Rich bitch.

I stripped down my clothes and underwear and went down in the water. I shrieked when the bubbles tickled me than sighed in relief. Leaning back, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Time to relax.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone banged at the door. Really hard.

"Verity, I swear to God, open this fucking door right now before I break it into pieces!" He growled.

My eyes snapped open.

Shit!

I quickly went up from the jacuzzi and grabbed the towel. I wrapped the towel around me just as he broke the door into pieces. He stared at me with angry eyes.

"Hurry up." He snarled. "The induction starts in a few minutes."
"Wait, who's getting inducted?" I asked.
"You." He said.
"No fucking way!" I hissed.
"Watch your language." He growled. "Just get dressed in a white dress."

I stared at him before sighing when I realized he wasn't going to step back and walked passed him and into the WIC. I changed into a short white dress that barely covered my thighs. It was strapless and to be honest, I looked stunning in it. Maybe I should start to wear white more often.

"Too short." He snarled when I walked out.

I glared at him before walking in again and changed into a longer dress that was down to my ankles.

"Happy?" I snapped.

He nodded before walking behind me.

"What are you doing?" I snapped.

"Shut up." He muttered before grabbing something on the dress and pulled.

"Oh god!" I shrieked when he tied the corset on the dress. "I can't breath."

"You're a vampire, you don't have to breath." He snarled.

I glared at him.

Two males entered the room and grabbed me by my shoulders. I glanced at them and clenched my fists, glaring at my mate with hate.

"Let's go." He muttered and walked out from the room.

The males started to drag me. I begun to kick and scream as they walked after him.

"You can't do this to me!" I screamed.
"I can and I will." He snarled.

The males who dragged me ignored my screams. So did he.

We came outside, walking past werewolves to a scene of stone. They chained me against the stone table, forcing me to sit down. I glared at them, my eyes full of hate as I snarled at everyone. They had crossed my arms behind my back, making it impossible for me to move them.

Assholes!

My eyes swept over the crowd. Curious faces, hateful glares from a few females and lustful ones from the males. My hair covered my sides when I turned my head towards him. He was right in front of me, talking in Latin. I've forgot the most of Latin, but I remember a little.