4. Will he?

Verity

A mark spot is something only mates have. Something only your mate can find. It's like a hidden spot on your body. To be exact, that spot is somewhere on the area around your neck. And Hunter just found mine. Which I wasn't so happy about.

If he was even considering to puncture my skin with his canines, I'd break his god damn neck and stab him all over again with a silver knife dipped in wolfsbane.

I could feel how my eyes turned dark red by anger, and lust. Just a little lust, it was more anger than lust. Yet, I couldn't stop feeling the excitement that grow inside of me. My heart was strangely beating.

"Don't you dare!" I shouted, struggling against his strong grib.

He didn't answered but I could feel his smirk against my neck. His canines slowly scratched my skin, threatening to puncture it with their sharpness.

"A challenge? Huh?" He laughed. "Babe, if you only knew how much I love challenges."

I shivered by the sound of his husky voice. His lips against my neck and the vibrations from his voice was a huge turn-on. The warmth from his body covered mine, yet I was still cold. I was always cold as ice. The nature of my kind. Pale skin, almost white. But I wasn't so pale compared to the rest of my kind. To the rest of my kind, they would say I was a half blood since I looked almost like a human.

"You really don't want me to mark you." He stated, sounding angry and a little bit hurt.
"No." I hissed, gritting my teeths.
"Hm." He hummed, slowly placing his lips on the corner of my mouth. "Behave and I won't."

I raised my eyebrows. I knew we couldn't stand each other but his wolf would sooner or later figure out a way to make him mark me. Since he's an alpha it would probably be soon because they get jealous really quickly. And as soon as the mark was on me, it'd be like a time bomb. I would crave his touch, his scent, his attention, everything that includes him. I would feel desire towards him. I would be clingy and follow him as a little puppy. Werewolf marks work that way. Vampire marks was more like the need for sex, it doesn't have to be your soulmate as long as you get the horny feeling away. A cold shower never works for us, but you can always wish it did.

"I can offer you a deal." He said, steeping away.
"A deal?" I said in surprise and stared at him.
"Come." He smirked, gesturing me to follow him inside.

With huge confusion I walked after him inside the huge house to the living room.

"Sit." He ordered, gesturing towards a chair.

I glared at him and crossed my arms over my chest while shaking my head no. I was cable to stand with my own legs. I didn't need to 'sit'. I was certainly not his dog. Nor his to order around.

"Suit yourself." He shrugged his shoulders.
"Explain yourself now." I snarled.
"Huh?" He looked at me while leaning against the wall with crossed arms and a smirk playing on his lips.

He knew what I meant but played dumb.

Piece of shit.

"The deal you were talking about." I said extra slowly.
"It's quite simple, behave and I won't mark you." He said extra slowly.
"Like I believe that." I rolled my eyes.

He would mark me someday. That's for sure. His wolf would force him too if Hunter doesn't do it himself. Or just take over the control of Hunter's body and mark me. A forced mark is a painful process. Trust me, I've heard some rumors and I have witnessed it with my own eyes. And it doesn't sound so pleasant either.

"Okay, I can drag it as long as he let me." He said. "If you behave."
"In that case, we'll see." I smirked and walked upstairs, to my room.
.
.
.
.
I yawned and stretched my arms in the air while listening to the sounds outside. Birds twittering, laugh from people and all sounds from snowballs in the air. I opened my eyes and lifted my upper body up with my forearms and elbows. I squinted my eyes at the sun's rays hit my face and groaned.