10. Games

Verity

Before I could question Ray, the door burst open as a couple of guys stumbled inside. The scent of blood filled my nose. They closed the door as they turned around, smiling while giving Ray and Mike bro hugs. I glared at them as I huffed before walking away. I sat down in the living room as I turned to TV on. I could hear them talk in hushed voices in the background while I blankly stared at the screen, not caring about what program I were watching.

"Luna?"

I groaned. "Stop calling me that!"

I turned my head, eyes widening when I saw Blondie & Company. I furrowed my eyebrows as they mischievously smiled at me. I turned my gaze to Ray, raising my eyebrows as I placed my hands on my hips. I stared him down as he squirmed under my gaze, his eyes flickering between the room and me. Mike stared at the floor and refused to look up, ignoring my gaze.

"Why are they here?"

"To entertain you." Blondie said with a smirk.

I turned my glare to him. "Which means?"

He turned his gaze to the floor. "Play games?"

"There's a game room here?"

They nodded as Blondie grabbed my wrists, dragging me after them as they all rushed upstairs. I couldn't help but laugh at them, they looked like little boys. They bursted trough a pair of doors as we entered a big room with two big windows on each side of a massive TV screen. I stared at the room with wide eyes. Shelf after shelf with play station- and Xbox games. Two boxes full with controllers to the PlayStation and Xbox.

"Pretty impressive, huh?" Blondie snickered.

I shook my head with a small smile. "I'm mated to a former gamer."

"Former?" They knitted their eyebrows.

"Don't tell me Alpha Asshole still play games, with all his duties?"

"Touché." Blondie smiled. "Let's play that dance game."

I laughed while the boys groaned.
.

.

.

.

.
"Stay still, Finnick."

"I'm trying!"

I laughed while I somehow managed to snake myself under his body and place my right hand at the blue spot. After beating the guys in the dance game, Mike wanted to play Twister and the guys were determined to not let me win. My whole body was leaning over Enrico and my legs where under Brad's stomach. My left arm was hooked around Alexander's arm and Andy's left leg was wrapped over the lower part of my body. Mike had his back under my hips as he wiggled his way to the red spot. My arms shook in exhaustion and I saw Finnick clench his jaws while his body trembled.

"Losing are we, Finnick?" Ray snickered as he spun the arrow.

"No, I'm not giving up until Verity falls on her ass."

I laughed. "Not happening anytime soon."

He poked his tongue out at me and I giggled, a small smile spreading over my face. The door bursted open, followed by a growl as we all turned our heads to the broken door. Hunter stood there, blood covering his face. His eyes narrowed when he took in our positions. I paled as I saw his muscles tense. And of course, just when everything couldn't go worse, Finnick's arms gave up as he fell. I yelped when all the guys tumbled under, and over, me as I lost my balance and fell right on the back of Mike. I felt Andy's body on my ass and I groaned.