8. Boiling Anger

Verity

Tristan groaned in pain as I rubbed alcohol over his wounds. I hushed him softly as I cleaned the wounds, wrapping bandage around the worst ones. He whimpered whilst he leaned back into the couch, pain written over his face. I fluffed his pillow as I tucked the blankets under his body, wrapping him up like a cocoon. He mumbled something as I gave him a kiss on his temple before I left, walking to the kitchen.

"You wanted to talk to me?" He muttered.

I looked up. His back was facing me as he took a swing of the red liquid in a bottle. I calmly walked up to him as I grabbed the bottle out of his hand. He growled at me as he reached for it. I stepped out of reach as I took a huge swing. The wine burned my throat on its way down as I gave the bottle back to him. He eyed me with clouded eyes before looking down at the countertop.

"You wanted to talk to me." He repeated.

"I want names." I said calmly.

"Which ones?"

"There are three guys and three girls. Anastasia and Nick are two of six." I placed my hands on the counter top, causing him to look up at me. "I want the other four names."

"Ah, you mean the pups of the retired commands." He said.

"Well? Are you going to give them to me?"

He sighed. "What do you want with them?"

"Damn it! Just give me the fucking names!"

I slammed my fists on the countertop as he glared up at me with angry eyes, loosing his temper fast. I glared back, my lips pulled up into snarl. That was the final straw for him. With a animalistic bark, he stood up so fast that the chair fell to the floor. I hissed at him as I turned around, fleeing upstairs. He growled as he ran after me. I panicked as I ran inside his bedroom, slamming the door closed.

I hoped Tristan wouldn't wake up, that would be a catastrophe.

Hunter slammed the door open. His black eyes glared into mine as a smirk made its way to his lips. I looked at him in confusion as a sound echoed through my head. The click of a lock. My eyes narrowed into slits as I backed away from him. He inched closer as I stepped away, my back hitting the window as he leaned over me. I glared up at him, my hands pressed against his chest as he smirked.

"You're hot when you're angry." He whispered as he pulled the curtains closed.

The room shadowed in darkness as his breath puffed against my face. I stopped breathe as his arms wrapped around my waist, picking me up as I hissed at him. He chuckled as he walked over to the bed, falling down on it. I groaned as he pressed me down on the bed. The heavy smell of alcohol struck my nostrils as I hissed at him, my fangs flashing. He grabbed my arms, moving them above my head.

"So hot." A wet kiss placed on my jaw.

I squirmed in the bed, my breath coming out heavy as he placed kisses along my jawline. His lips were so warm against my skin. I gasped when his canines grazed my hip, slightly biting down into my flesh. He licked the wound, letting his warm tongue run over my cold skin. I let out a small moan as I buckled my hip. He grunted as he pushed my hip down with his hand, his claws digging into my flesh. I whimpered in pain.

"I want to mark you." He kissed my throat. "I need to mark you."

I shook my head. "No."