Chapter 4- The Firey Angel

*Zack's POV*

It was a good 4 hours after Flyzik's promptu announcements before we reached the airport. Alex and Jack scrambled out of the car, climbing over each other to get there like they hadn't seen daylight for decades. Rian climbed out slightly less enthusiastically, in fact it was more like a slump than a climb. As usual, I was the last to leave.

"That one!" Jack squealed, pointing to the entrance to terminal four. Flyzik and the rest of the crew followed us as we made our way to the gates were we checked our bags in and waited for the boarding gates to open. I had made sure there was no fuss about us being in first class or anything. We were people just like everyone else, so I didn't see why we should be treated any different because of what we do.

"I'm hungry" Stated Jack as he sat down into the leather seat next to me. Everyone ignored him.

"UUUGGGGHHHHH..... MY STOMACH, IT'S-IT'S.... EATING ITSELF!!!" He complained, and I knew well not to say anything, otherwise the money would be out of my pocket.

"SHADDUP!" Alex moaned in response, punching jack on the arm as he sat beside him. All I think about was how foolish he was for reacting.

"PLEASE GO BY ME A TWINKIE IN THE VENDING MACHINE ALEX I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER- NO... FIVE EVER" he whined, practically throwing himself at Alex and wrapping both his arms and legs around him.

"No"

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"

"Nup. Nada, No"

"I HATE YOU!"

"Awesome"

"You stink"

"Insulting me is not gonna get you a twinkie"

"hmph" and with that he crossed his arms and made a very pouty face that I think was supposed to indicate that he was sulking.

The clock had ticked past thirty minutes since we checked in and it appeared that Jack had given up his attempts to persuade Alex into buying him a twinkie. I found myself tapping impatiently on my knees and humming to myself when, out the corner of my eye, a group of people entered the terminal. And what stood out in the group of people, what made them different from every other group people that had walked through that door, was the bright orange-haired girl that stepped through the door.

In a word, she looked like a firey angel. Her unnaturally fluro-orange hair flowed down her shoulders in straight bangs and the side swept fringe of hers made her emerald green eyes pop. She was petit- but then again compared to the two guys beside her anyone would look so. But she was especially short. she wore black, slightly transparent stockings under a pair of high-wasted denim shorts and a superman t-shirt, along with a pair of red high-tops.

I instantaneously felt a warm feeling creep up inside of me, but shook it away as a draft. She drofted over to the check-in, along with her two friends, after which she scanned the room for a seat. 

 It was just my luck that the angel sat down, right next to me.