Chapter 27- Mixed Emotions, Stop F*cking around with my Mind.

*Tay's POV*

I ran away from his van, away from him. My mind buzzed, ached. I had tried to stop myself, tried not to touch him, tried to stay angry at him.

I was so angry at myself, so angry at Alex.

Why didn't he pull away from my touch? Why didn't he yell or scream or leave me when I needed help? 

The fact that he actually helped me hurt so much. It hurt my head, made my brain throb over the sheer thought of it. My heart didn't ache, my body wasn't bruised or broken. So why was I the one hurting? Why sis the fact that he saved me, the fact that he sacrificed himself for me, hurting me? Why did it make my mind so uneasy?

I felt like crying, screaming, hitting something.

But what sickened me the most, is that I wanted Alex. I wanted him to come and find me, be angry that I was ungrateful, yell at me for leaving him, to hate the fact that I hated him.

I didn't hate him. I didn't hate that he saved me, I didn't hate the way he spat insults.

I hated the way he made me feel so insignificant, he made me feel vulnerable and raw.

I hated the way I didn't hate him.

 When I got to what I now call home. I went straight to bed. Tonights events need to be forgotten. I need to forget about everything, the looks he gave me, the caring, the saving, the throbbing of my heart. I needed sleep to take me away from my brooding mind, to take me away from the feeling of comfort. I was too comfortable around Alex, to willing to make myself argue, to willing to hide things. 

I needed to find a way to stop him from interfering with me, I needed an escape from his cruel words. 

And while I began to form a plan, one person circled through my mind.

Dylan Gerard.