Chapter 9- I never realised

*Tay's POV*

Jordan was beginning to bug me.

"Hey-Hey-Heeeeyyyyy Tay-Tay-Taaaayyyyy" He sung in what was supposed to be a playful tone, but instead came out as menacing and just plain annoying. I decided to purposely ignore him and sit there, staring blankly at the empty page that was supposed be filled with writing by now.

I couldn't hear myself think. Jordan Eckes, otherwise known as Jordes or Icky, was bugging me.

"Oooohhhhh, Tayyyyyyyyyyla OOOOOOO TAAAAYYYYLLLLLA" He sang, obviously hoping the use of my birth name would grab my attention.

"I'm going to have a shower" I said blandly, getting up and leaving but before I knew it Jordan was blocking my way.

"Uh-Uh-Aah" He waved his fingers in my face, to which I replied with a scowl.

"Mike's in  there" He grinned, knowing I would have to listen to his lecture on being nice to smellex.

Yes, I did make a mock name for Gaskarth.

"Well then I'll go find another one, swiping a towel from the cupboard and marching out the bus and into the dusk. The Car park was completely empty, perfect. I stormed towards the small concrete building labelled "Toilets" as I got closer my pace slowed as I calmed down. Why should I be nice to Gaskarth? He was asshole to me just as much as I was a bitch to him.

I hated the way Jordan had sat me down on the couch, saying that I needed to get along with him, and all I could do when he proceeded was block my ears and pretended I couldn't hear him.

I told myself that I was right and that calmed me down to my usual emotions and pace.

I walked into the bathroom, ready to shower. I undressed slowly, almost scared a noise in case Jordan popped out of no where.

For a second I heard someone breathe, but I told myself that it was imagination. I thought a bit more about what Jordan had said. That Alex wasn't a bad guy.

Of Course he's a bad guy. I told myself, hopping into the shower an shivering at the cold water.

I thought a bit more and soon the words built up inside of me and spill out in small whispers.

Does this mean that it's over and done with?

I was happy for so long.

Let's forget that I always forget

And I'd be happy to move on.

But, this time I'm not over it.

I guess you were always the worst thing about me.

Now I can see that you're not the real thing.

You keep me running back, running back.

This time it's not ending well.

And if you want me now, I'll make your life a living hell

I felt my voice getting louder and decided to stop. I got out quickly and wrapped my towel around me, spinning around to face the other direction.

Before I knew it, Smellex Gaskarth was on top of me.

*Alex's POV*

I have never realised how alluring her deep, brown eyes were. She looked so...Un-Tay.

I gazed into her eyes, unable to detach my self from their bewitching hues. My heart felt heavy and my chest hollow, as if my soul itself had been sucked into her eyes.

She was not the Tay I called a bitch this morning.

*Tay's POV*

I never realised how attractively dark his eyes were.

I felt my eyes focus on his, something about their almost black shade made me feel like a little girl, eating liquorice balls with my first true love. I felt as though my heart was going to jump out of my chest and into those enticing, cavernous eyes.

For a long second it didn't matter that I was lying on a public shower floor, my worst enemy on top of me.

For that long second I was completely absorbed in his rugged eyes.

Perfection doesn't last long when your brain kicks in.

"gaskarth." My voice echoed in the silence of perfection. I almost regretted using such a harsh tone, but decided that whatever I just felt, whatever made me want to look into his eyes forever, was my mind playing tricks on me.

His eyes widened and I heard my heart say good bye to them, as if they were never coming back.

"Uh-I-" He bit his lip and I gave him a 'what are you waiting for, get off me' look.

"i'm so sorry- I-uh" he hopped to his feet, heading for the door. I suddenly became aware that I was just in a towel and he was just in his jeans.

"Uh-me too" I said awkwardly, but snapped back into my venomous tone.

He half ran out the door but before he could quite leave, I yelled out to him.

"Please!," I yelled.

"Don't tell anyone about this" my voice whispered. He took one look back at me and gave me what I thought, might have been a smile.

"I wont, Tay" He whispered.

"Thank you" I whispered back, and before I knew it, he was gone.

All I could think about was those dark, cavernous eyes.