Chapter 32- I guess I'm the poison.

*Jenna's POV*

I think a little piece of me died when they kissed. It was bad enough that when I first saw him, he captivated me, and that he was head over heels for another woman. But confirming that she liked him back was a stab to the heart. His eyes are only focused on her, which sucks because all I really wanted was for them to be looking into mine, and she runs her hands passionately through his hair. I'm actually pretty sure that I am about to faint because I'm so angry at myself and her and Jack and at the same time happy for them. It's only when I see his eyes flicker to me that I manage to pull a smile and give him a thumbs up, which would be what I would do if he hadn't just ripped my heart out. 

I decide that staying any longer would only be painful so I make my way to the bus. It's empty, which I am grateful for because I feel like crying and eating icecream, so I do exactly that, sobbing heavily and spponing icecream in my mouth. Afterwards I try to fall asleep, but don't succeed because I can hear Jack talking to Vic outside. I can hear her voice to, dry and uninterested, but he talks to her lovingly.It's sitting on that couch that I realise how stupid I'm actually being and make a mental note to punch myself in the face for being so pathetic. Jack is happy, and if I really loved him I should be too. I promise myself that I will be friendly to Jack and pretend like I'm happy for him and that I don't love him.

Romeo has his Juliet, I guess I'm the poison.

*Jacks POV*

When I look back again, Jenna's gone. Juliet's gripped my hands now and she's smirking. I pretty sure my hearts' about to jump out of my chest because I love her so much. For some reason, I remind myself of a lovestruck teenager in a cliche sitcom but I don't have time to wollow in my patheticness becuase Juliets pulling me over to where vic is standing, having a beer with Mike. They're talking about suits and ties and dress shoes.

"Yeah, something about wearing a bowtie doesn't entice me..." Vic complained as we approached.

"What are we talking about?" Juliet asks in her sultry voice. Vic gives me an approving smile. 

"That music awards ball thing, it's formal and everything." Mike explains. I picture an almost prom-like celebration in my head, but it excites me because that means I get to see Juliet looking as beautiful as ever. Juliet looks at me, eager and wild.

"Sounds like fun." She says, biting her lip. My heart tries to pop out of my chest again. As we leave them, Juliet in my arms and all that I could wish for fullfilled, I can't help but smile to myself.

Because I've finally found the Juliet to my Romeo.