Chapter 34- Addicted to your Gaze

* Tay's POV*

From the window of the bus, I can see Alex moping around outside. His eye is a mesh of purple and black, his hair blowing messily in the wind, spiked in different directions. He slumps around the car park a lot lately, kicking pebbles and humming slowly, and when he does I sit in my bus watching him, itching to get out of Dylan's grip. But this is the plan, the man holding me in his arms is going to make me forget Alex, that's how it's supposed to go. But as he walks nonchalantly up and dow the tar car park, my mind fight the urge my body has to go to him. Dylan grips keeps me in place, hating Alex, hating that he saved me, hating the way I got lost in his cavernous eyes that one time in the shower block, hating how amazing his voice was and how it echoed in my mind. Dylan shufflied, releasing his arms from me and asking me to get up. I did so willingly, relieved to be away from him. He dissapeared behind the corner and I continued to look outside, following Alex with my mind. He had his black hoodie on, the one he was wearing the night he had helped me, and a pair of denim jeans, a nice change from those black ones that actually maked him look good. He lookd at me, and I tried to deter my eyes to the ground, but ended looking up at him in the end. The air around me thickened and I could feel myself slowly stop breathing, slowly slowing my heart, my eyes slowly focusing on his eyes, tracing all the way down to his lips. I wondered if he was doing the same, if he hated me the ways i hated him, and yet had the desire to look into his eyes for eternity.

What am I doing?

The voice inside my head deterred me from his gaze, I looked to the floor, embarrassed and ashamed at myself, and angry, angry because I liked him. But his gaze was addicting.

When I looked back up at him, longing for the feeling of him staring back at me,

He was gone.