Chapter 24- At least you know her name...

*Jacks POV*

She had a friendly vibe to her, but at the same time she was so incredibly unfriendly. I had never seen Jenna before nor spoken to her, but her casual stance and cyical humour certainty made an impression. She turned to me, leavig her conversation with Alex, and paused. One thing I never let happen in a conversation is the dreaded gap between speaking when everyone goes quiet and you can feel your brain thudding in your head.

"Hi, I'm Jack" I announced, sticking my hand out to shake hers. She took it firmly, almost yanking my arm off with a quick shake and then let go.

"Jenna" She replied, resuming a position near Vic. We all started walking down the car park. Kellin, Vic and Alex joking about fan encounters.

"Once, I got a parcel with a wedding ring and a box of pictures of me and the fan" Vic giggled, looking slighty pink in the face.

"Ah that's nothing, Jack and I get bras thrown on stage every second day man." I nodded and Laughed in agreement with Alex. Jenna chuckled and walked around to walk next to me.

"I'm sure you enjoy it" She spluttered with a laugh.

"Nah, I think I prefer it when they forget to take their bras off before throwing them"

"I'm sure that happens alot" She joked.

"Oh yeah"

We reached the bar in a few minutes, enough time for Jenna and I to find out about each other. She was born in Sydney, and the Australian accent gave it away. She was exactly 2 years younger than me and we both like peanut-butter cups. To be quite honest, that's all you really need to know bout a person. Something about Jenna made me want to find out more about Juliet. I wondered why it was so easy to act normal around everyone but Juliet.

Whe sat down at a table by the window, courtesy of Jenna because she liked 'people watching' and Kellin ordered us a round of beers. The bar was virtually empty, most f its occupants being the zombie-like staff, and it seemed that we were the loudest there.

It took a few drinks and a few laughs for Vic and Kellin and Alex to decide to head back, but Jenna and I stayed vowing only one more drink.

That's when I realized, the advice i'd been looking for was right in front of me.

"Jenna." I blurted. She raised her eyebrow, clearly confused, but i carried on.

"I need some advice."

"As long it doesn't involve sex or marriage I'm good"

"I met this girl..."

"Yes, and?"

"That's it" I explained.

"That doesn't make sense."

"It makes perfect sense, I saw her, told her my name and she just walked away."

"Sounds' like she doesn't like you"

"We had a connection"

"Connections can be one-sided" She reasoned, but I was sure that Juliet had felt it too.

"She felt it, I can tell"

"If you're right, why am I helping you?" She snapped, sighing slightly.

"Because I don't know how to talk to her! Every time I se her I freeze up and stuff!"

"You've only seen her once"

"You know what I mean! Tell me Jenna, have you ever been in love?" She puased for a minute and her smile faded. Her eyes flickerd away quickly.

"I guess..."

"Then you know how it feels..."

"You really like this girl." She stated, as if she was answering her own questions. I nodded and stayed silent.

"When did you guys meet?"

"Today" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Her names' Juliet" I whispered. She smiled.

"Well, at least you know her name..."