Chapter 22- Sweet whispers

*Hayley's POV*

His strong arms pulled me in and my body agreed instantaneous. My nose tingled as my face was buried into his firm chest. I felt like a woman in his arms, not like the little girl I was at heart. I felt so alive, like just being near him made me feel like a new person, but at the same time I was just a better version that was the exactly the same as my normal self. As much as that feeling didn't make sense, it filled my mind everytime he spoke to me, or looked at me.

The silence was beautiful, I was here was my best friend and that's all that mattered.

I looked up at him, not removing my arms from his broad chest.

"I've never met anyone like you Zack..."

"I-Is that a good or a bad thing?" He smiled but his eyes flashed a worried glimmer.

"Good...You're very interesting, very different to lot's of people..." He looked down at me with an understanding smile.

"It's like you can read my mind you know? You're very understanding not like everyone else..." I trailed off because he wrapped me tighter in our hug. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the silence.

"Hayley... the only reason the others understand you is because they haven't taken a minute to stand back and just...watch" He whispered, resting his head on mine.

"And if they did... they would all love you..."

His whispers soothed me, and before I knew it my visioned blackened and I fell into a very deep sleep. But as I did, one thing circled my mind.

That thing was Zack's sweet whispers, and the fact that my heart was racing faster than ever.