1 | The Physical Feature You Like Best On Him

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The order of characters stays like this throughout, and Pietro is tacked on at the end from Chapter 20 and onwards !!

I'm also doing slight re-modeling and editing to make it look neater. This shouldn't affect your reading, though. I wrote the first part of this when I was 13/14 so it doesn't start the greatest, but it does get better, I promise.

- b.

______

ANTHONY "TONY" STARK
THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN

His hands and arms :

It could be while he was working, or cooking or just relaxing, it was just really attractive.

You love how the muscles in his arms flex when he fixes his car engine or how his hands seem so delicate when he tweaks wires on his suits.

You especially loved how he always wraps his arms around you from behind, feeling his fingers wrap around your hips as he plants a kiss on your shoulder.

"I love you baby" he whispers and rub circles on your skin.

______

STEVEN "STEVE" GRANT ROGERS
CAPTAIN AMERICA

His eyes :

His eyes are a beautiful blue that you had never seen before him.

God, you love how you catch them on you when you write or go on your phone.

He just smiles and keep on looking at you with those twinkling eyes, and maybe even wink.

That was the only time you think its right to close them. Besides when he is cuddled into the crook of your neck during the night and he mumbles into your skin.

"G'night darling."

______

DOCTOR BRUCE BANNER
THE INCREDIBLE HULK

His hair :

His natural curly brown hair makes you want to fiddle with the strands all the time.

You love it in the mornings especially, because he's half asleep and lets you play with it.

You run your fingers through it, earning a content sigh and a soft kiss from Bruce.

But when you try it any other time of the day, he would groan and huff.

"I'm trying to do serious work right now" he complains.

You can see the little regret in his eye from saying it but you know that he'll be back to cuddling with you in a few hours.

"Do you mind playing with my hair?" You can already hear him say.

______

THOR ODINSON
THE MIGHTY THOR

His chest :

It always seems strange to some that this is what you like but you dont care.

You love how you can place your hand on it when you watch a movie together or how you always fall asleep with your head against it.

He enjoys that you want to get so close to it and he makes it his mission to let you feel comfortable and lean on him whenever you need it.

______

CLINTON "CLINT" BARTON
HAWK-EYE

His smile and laugh :

Jokes and pranks are a common thing in your home and it was mostly because of this.

When he dumped flour on your head or if you told him a great pun his face would light up.

That broad smile and deep laugh always sends your heart into overdrive.

It is literal music to your ears, even if you're stuck cleaning egg shells from your hair for five days straight.

______

JAMES "BUCKY" BUCHANAN BARNES
THE WINTER SOLDIER

His jawline :

You catch yourself staring at it far to often but you can't help yourself, it's so... good looking.

He laughs when he sees you looking at it, causing you to blush but it's only because he clenches it so often.

You love to leave kisses on it when you're in a loving mood, personally, he doesn't particularly mind that.

______

LOKI LAUFEYSON
LOKI

His lips :

Since he is from such a old fashioned place you didn't expect him to be so good at using them.

The kisses he gives you are always filled love and passion that couldn't ever be replicated.

He gives you light kisses whenever he can, on the cheek, lips, neck and hands.

But his lips are always best when they're on yours. When he gives you full and heartfelt kisses with his soft lips, you can almost feel your pulse in your arms.

You think he's realised it.

______

AUTHOR'S NOTE

That's the first preference.

If you liked it can you please vote and comment.

- Bella