20- Your relationship would include

Tony

¤ Working together on his suits.

¤ A lot of making out on the counters in the lab.

¤ Cheek kisses when he's doing hard work.

¤ Butt touching.

¤ "Darling, you're killing me." When you turn him on.

¤ A lot of pizza at three in the morning.

¤ Going on very expensive, overseas dates.

¤ Listening to classic rock all the time.

¤ Hearing Tony sing while he's distracted.

¤ Sex when he's figured something out or made a breakthrough.

----

Steve

¤ Cheek/ forehead kisses

¤ Him trying to get your to work out with him, but you end up making him cave and you make breakfast together instead.

¤ Teaching him about your favourite modern bands.

¤ Dancing to music from his era, whether it's slower or upbeat.

¤ Letting each other tell stories while cuddling.

¤ Him running his hand through your hair absent mindedly and telling you that you're beautiful.

¤ "Um, I -You're. Fuck." And pulling you into a kiss when you turn him on.

¤ Skyping him for hours on end when he's away, he'd sometimes talk or sing you to sleep.

¤ You practically staring into eachothers eyes, causing Tony to flip you off. (It happens way too often)

¤ Soft lip kisses that turn into heavy make outs.

----

Bruce

¤ Kissing him while he's working just because he looks cute with lab coat paws and messy hair.

¤ Tony whooping when he sees you two kissing and saying 'Yeah bro, get some!' Or something along those lines.

¤ Playing with his hair in the mornings when he's still tired.

¤ Bruce nuzzling his head into your neck.

¤ Forehead kisses when he's on a work break.

¤ Making him calm down when he's pissed of by Tony.

¤ Watching investigation series together, even though he almost always guesses the ending.

¤ Having to stop during a heavy session of fondling and kissing passionatly because he's getting too worked up.

¤ Bringing coffee to him when he's staying at the lab over night.

¤ "Wow, you look pretty. No-no you look absolutely beautiful. I-wow. How did I get you?" When he compliments you.

----

Thor

¤ Smacking his chest when he makes a joke, but actually hurting your hand.

¤ His booming laugh when you say something stupid or trip over your own feet.

¤ Him kissing you on your knuckles to make you feel good when you're self conscious.

¤ You trying to lift his hammer, even though you know only he can. (He laughs)

¤ You dressing him to all the events because he doesn't know what to wear on Midgard.