23- Bucky 》James

There you stood in the doorway of the secluded training room, you were utterly astonished.

About one thousands thoughts went through your head but one resonated.

Bucky lay on the floor and he needed help.

You almost sprinted to his side once you'd decided that helping was the best idea.

"James? Do you need help."

You dropped to your knees, seeing him in pain was new for you, your attraction to him was new as well. This wasn't the time for that though.

You placed your hand on his back, still surprisingly not gaining a response from him.

His sobs and gasps where uncontrollable as he lay, head down in fetal position.

"James." You said ever so softly, knowing that he would appreciate your normal quiet self more than you freaking out. "Please just looks at me."

You placed your hand on his arm as gently as you could, tugging at it so that it would move away from his face.

He eventually moved, shifting so that he could see your sad and apologetic face, he let another tear escape his eye.

His face was red and puffy but you knew all to well that you were still in love with it.

"You-you" he hiccuped as he sat up and moved away from you "You shouldn't see me like this."

"What? You mean as yourself. Don't be stupid James." You stated obviously and moved closer to him. You really wanted him to know that you cared.

"Why do you call me that, James, I mean."

"It's your name isn't it?" Your hand was now on his upper arm, it tensed before you took his other hand in yours.

"It's funny, ya know (y/n)." He chuckled dryly, tears still brimming his eyes. "I have everyone calling me Bucky, people I don't even like, but you, out of everyone call me James."

You furrowed your eyebrows quickly, not sure what he was implying, but you definitely wanted him to spit it out.

"This is kind of difficult for me to say, um, I'm kind of implying that the person I've fallen for is the person that's the furthest from me." He explained, his eyesight locking with yours and you felt your heart flutter and your stomach break out in butterflies.

"Is that why..."

"I was having a complete breakdown? Yes. I just- You confuse me and I don't like it."

"I don't have to be confusing James, you just have to talk to me properly, because then you'd surely pick up that I care about you, a lot."

He opened his mouth but didn't want to speak when he felt your hand on his cheek.

He leaned into your touch and closed his eyes as you ran your thumb along his cheek, wiping away the tears.

Then you did something odd for you, you leaned in and left a kiss on his very soft, very salty tasting lips.

When you pulled away his eyes were wide and he couldn't help but grin after a few seconds of recovery.

----

A/n

Ooooh two updates.

This probably has a fuckload of typos bc it's like 4:30.

I should probably stop listening to Panic! At the disco and stop having a crisis about Gerard Way's voice and go to sleep like wtf.