38- Pietro 》Request- Clint's daughter

casting-crimson

It's been months since you requested it and I really appreciate that you've been this patient. (Or maybe you just forgot). I hope it's good. I'm sorry it's taken this long, I really am!

----

Prompt: You are the daughter of Clint and you're Pietro's girlfriend. One night your decide to sneak out with Pietro...

----

"Pietro!" You whisper yelled as you reached your window.

He sat outside on your window sill, waiting to be let in.

You opened it and were greeted with a long kiss, something you hadn't shared since he left for camp a week ago.

"Now hush (y/n), you wouldn't want your dad to wake up. Would you?" You shook your head and helped him down and onto your carpeted floor.

Having Clint Barton as your dad was hard work. It took three times the effort to sneak out.

Plus, he never missed a shot.

"Why are you here?" You asked in a whisper.

He gasped lightly and put his hand over his heart. "Do you not want me here?"

You smacked his arms and laughed quietly. "Don't be like that, of course I do."

"Well then, let's sneak out." A grin spread across his face.

Damn Pietro was gorgeous.

"Fine." You accepted after a while.

He kissed you again and whispered excitedly as you pulled away. "Let's go to the park."

He held your hand in his and tugged you towards the window.

"Oh hell no, babe." You turned to him with wide eyes. "There's literally no chance that I'll be climbing down a drain pipe."

He pouted slightly but eventually led you to the bedroom door, that creaked open slowly.

"We're so gonna get caught." You mumbled under your breath, Pietro shushed you.

The walk down the hallway was okay, it was carpeted so you made virtually no sound. But then you reached the stairs.

The dreaded stairs, they prevented you from getting midnight snacks many of times.

They creaked like they belonged in a haunted house.

You prayed for the best as you took the first few steps, it was okay until you reached half way.

A long, loud creak escaped from the wood.

You cursed under your breath and stopped Pietro from moving forward.

"We're done for." You heard him whisper.

But, surprisingly, no one came down the stairs and pulled him by his ear for an hour long lecture.

So you continued and cleared the stairs, much to both of your delight.

But as you walked passed the lounge room, a light clicked on.

You audibly groaned as you saw Clint facing both of you on the couch, menacingly stroking your family cat, Noodles.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked you in his best fatherly tone.

"We wanted to go to the park." Pietro answered, seeing as you couldn't find the words.

Clint put the cat down and it scurried off. "Did it look." He narrowed his eyes at Pietro.  "Like I was talking to you."

"Dad." You rolled your eyes in a very teenage-angst way. "I haven't seen him in a week, he's been at camp, can't you let it slide just this time?"

"No." He simply stated. "Because then you'd want me to let it slide the next time and the next time."

"Let's do the test." You spoke, deadpanning.

"What's the test?" Your boyfriend asked, clearly confused.

"We can't do the test now." Your dad's eyes widened.

"The whole thing with the test is that we can do it at any time." You pointed a finger at him and he just looked plain surprised.

"Fine." You could see that your dad was confident in winning it, and that's why he agreed so easily.

----

Not a half an hour later, you were sat around the dining room table doing the test.

The Monopoly board was out, and your dad was seriously tuned into the game- determined to win.

You see, if Pietro could cash in more money than your father in an hour, then you were allowed to date him.

It seemed simple, but honestly it wasn't, not when Clint practiced strategies in order to win so that you'd never get a boyfriend.

You'd like to say that by the halfway point your dad and Pietro were neck in neck, but embarrassingly, your dad was losing miserably despite practicing most of his life for just this occasion.

But Pietro was sneaky, and clever, and ended up bankrupting your dad after twenty five minutes- leaving your father speechless.

Pietro had a proud smile on his face, but you just thought the whole situation was beyond ridiculous.

Here you have a girl being given away because her boyfriend could play a child's board game really well (which is questionable in itself).

"Does this mean I can go out with him?" You asked finally, as your dad sulked, pouting down at the table as he packed the game away.

He let out an annoyed sound and murmured something.

"Excuse me. What was that?" You asked, even though you clearly knew Pietro had won the test fair and square.

"I said, yes." Your dad huffed in a childlike manner. He was never able to hide that he was a sore loser.

Pietro hugged your waist after receiving your dad's permission, squeezing you almost as tightly as he did when he arrived through your window.

"Be back by two." He said, given the fact that it was eleven in the night at the time.

"Okay, dad, love you." You called to him as he walked up the stairs in a sloth like fashion.

"Love you too!" He waved his hand half heartedly without turning around, which caused you to laugh lightly.

"Well that was quite strange." Pietro admitted with a grin on his perfect features. He took your hand and led you out of your own house and into the cold night.

"Tell me about it." You closed the door behind you, smiling up at your dad approved boyfriend.

----

A/n

PSA: THANKS SO MUCH FOR 90+k LIKE GEE Y'ALL ARE INCREDIBLE.

I hope this wasn't too horrible.

• Bella-Gee •