33- Natasha》Undercover

See authors note at the bottom xx

----

You bit the inside of your cheek and pursed your bright red lips at the sight infront of you, it was Natasha Romanoff, here to ruin the mission you'd been working on for a year.

You smiled and nodded your head at Jeremy, a close family friend of the people you had also befriended.

It was a close knit group that you'd gotten into, an elite family that smuggled armory over the Mexican border, and Natasha thought she could just turn up at one of their parties. Typical.

"Excuse me for just one moment will you?" You asked as you placed a delicate hand on the man's shoulder.

"No problem, I am only glad that you are here." He removed your hand from his shoulder and left a kiss on your knuckles.

You nodded your head in response and moved to where Nat stood, with a small, fake smile plastered on your face.

As soon as you walked up to her you began to whisper. "What the good fucking god do you think you're doing?" You whispered quite aggressively, but waved nevertheless to an elderly couple across the room with a perfectly plastic grin. "It's taken a year for me to gain their trust and you think you can just barge in."

She returned your fake smile, but there was still a true kind of sparkle in her eyes. "I'm here to bring you more information on them."

"I know everything there is to know." You shot back, now losing your smile as you pulled her further away from the crowd, and into one of several libraries in the mansion.

"Listen here, SHIELD doesn't want just one agent on this ground, your intell as well as our research has lead us to believe that this is a lot worse than expected. I'm here to work with you." She said in a sort of whisper-yell. "It's not like I made a personal decision to be here."

"Well what am I going to tell them? What the hell are you gonna say? You're just swooping in and expecting to be best buddies with them? No. I had to pass about five hundred loyalty tests, that included swallowing and shitting out a fucking computer chip and watching bamboo literally grow through a living person, not only that but I also had a background search that would put the FBI researchers to shame. So if you or Fury think this is a good idea, then SHIELD has officially gone batshit crazy. What even is your alias, your backup story?"

She clenched her jaw at your little break down, honestly not expecting the whole torture thing, but she wasn't surprised.

"Oh, I can't fucking wait to tell you. But I can't do it here. Meet me at the Yorkshire Hotel, room 55H. At 5pm sharp. You better be snappy and you better have an excuse to get away from this hell hole."

With that, she pulled down the hem on her little black dress and tucked a piece of her red hair behind her ear, putting on a sweet smile for show. "Until tomorrow, (y/n)"

"Natasha."

----

Natasha opened the door at 5pm to find you standing there, as expected, with a cap over your face, just in case there was some kind of surveillance.

"You can take it off when you come in, I've checked the whole place for bugs." She whispered as you came in and closed the door behind you.

"Let's get down to business, I've gotta be back by late dinner at seven." You said as you threw your cap on the coffee table and fell back onto the couch.

"Perfect time to introduce me to them then." She had an amused smile on her lips.

"Why would I do that." You sighed and narrowed your eyes at her.