19- Bruce 》Lab coat

You lay down in your shared bed, peering over to Bruce, who sat at the desk in your room.

He sat there in a shirt and his boxers, you found it funny, it wasn't even warm but he was sweating. You were sure he was getting the flu, so he'd discarded everything, including his lab coat.

"Hey Brucie." You called over to him.

"Hmmm?" He hummed back at you.

"Don't you wanna go to the lab? I'll come with." You suggested.

"Yeah okay." He stuffed your papers into a pile clumsily and shuffled out the door.

You grabbed his lab coat from over his chair, slipping if on for fun.

It drooped just over your hands and made you feel comfortable as you walked over to Bruce who was chewing on the end of his pen, with his other hand supporting his head.

"You look adorable." You murmured out loud.

He looked up at you with a lazy smile that got even brighter when he saw you in his clothes.

He laughed and stood up "You look even more adorable. "

Bruce strolled over to you, holding your hand up and twirling you in the spot so he could see all of you.

"Love you, cutie." He nuzzled his nose against yours when you had turned back around.

"Love you too." You left a soft and passionate kiss on his lips before letting him get back to his work.

----

A/n

Fluff. Shitty fluff.

Rang in the new year with death of a bachelor.

-Bəłľå