6 | Who Ships You The Most, And Why

AUTHOR'S NOTE

These may be different to who sets you up. Just because they set you up doesn't mean they ship you the most.

______

ANTHONY "TONY" STARK
THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN

Bruce :

He ships you so hard because of the way you work in the lab.

You're an amazing team, always thinking the same thoughts and working like you're the same person.

He may yell "Ew, get a room!" When Tony gives you a kiss, but he secretly thinks it's super cute.

He especially loves how you're always absent mindedly leaving kisses on each other cheeks. Now that's cute.

______

STEVEN "STEVE" GRANT ROGERS
CAPTAIN AMERICA

Bucky :

He's always wanted the best for his best friend and you're certainly that.

You're possibly the most adorable and old fashioned couple out there.

He's all for helping Steve plan dates even though he pretends to be bored of it. (Bucky knows you well enough to help the hopeless Steve, you are friends, after all)

He finds it really sweet how it all comes together, the smile on both of your faces.

He also loves your secretive hand holding and quick kisses in front of others.

______

DOCTOR BRUCE BANNER
THE INCREDIBLE HULK

Clint :

He always admires how calm and collected you make him while still being able to piss him off for fun.

It'll be cuddles during a movie, to tickles while he's working and Clint thinks it's sweet.

He admires the constant smile that's on Bruce's face when he's with you, because he knows that's difficult to achieve.

______

THOR ODINSON
THE MIGHTY THOR

Tony :

He marvels (ha) at the fact that you are on such a high pedestal when it comes to Thor.

It isn't every day that a god falls this deeply in love with a mortal and it truly interests him.

He doesn't know how, but you managed to sweep him off his feet and he thinks Thor's alot more content with you in his life.

He loves how Thor let's you wear his huge clothing, he even let you wear his cape once.

______

CLINTON "CLINT" BARTON
HAWK-EYE

Loki :

He had always been interested in how Clint worked but your relationship made him crazier. Being the god of mischief, the crazier the relationship, the better it is.

He didn't understand how Clint could go from Madman-Legolas to a cuddly koala when you asked him for a hug.

It always baffled him that you could make him blush with a wink or burst out laughing with a gesture.

He did really find it quite nice that you could turn him into a puddle of feelings and vice versa, it was a true talent.

______

JAMES "BUCKY" BUCHANAN BARNES
THE WINTER SOLDIER

Steve :

He was so unbelievably full of joy that Bucky could find someone that made him as happy as you did.

He just loved you so much as a couple, you shared your feelings openly, you accepted each other for who you were and never pushed each other down.

You had a love fueled relationship, that, was blatant to see.

He absolutely shipped it when you would kiss each other goodbye every morning, it was an adorable routine.

______

LOKI LAUFEYSON
LOKI

Natasha :

You could tame the literal god of mischief and she thought that was pretty amazing.

You turned him into a total ball of cheese when you kissed him or flirted with him and it was funny to watch.

It's just the fact that you always manage to put a smile on his face, even when he's going through a crisis or just a bad day.

______

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry I didn't update for a fair amount of time, I was writing exams.

Plus I'm working on a book ;)

Comment if I made any mistakes, I feel like I left someone out and at this point I'm too tired to check

- Bella