36- Pick Up Lines

Tony

I lost my number, can I have yours.

He said the line to you after a couple of weeks of coming up to your floor and flirting.

Naturally, you rolled your eyes and scoffed. Then said yes.

Steve

Is Your Dad A Preacher? Cause Girl You're A Blessing

The line had you giggling for about an hour on end, which made him smile wide at you.

Bruce

What's wrong? You're looking a little sad and gloomy. What you need is some vitamin me.

Out of all the things he could pick, he most definitely picked the cutest line. He told it to you when you were exhausted from working in the lab.

Thor

Do you like raisins? How about a date?

He actually had to ask Tony what a pick up line was, but when he found out he was really intrigued. He googled the perfect one for you and this is what came up.

Clint

Are you a corn field, because I'd totally stalk you...

This slipped out when you were visiting his aunts farm, way put on the outskirts. It didn't even have a corn field, but he couldn't resist.

Bucky

Is your father a thief? Because he stole the sparkle from the stars, and put it in your eyes.

You were honestly speechless for a really long time before you kissed him. You whispered when you pulled away. "He's actually a doctor."

Loki

Do you like Fall Out Boy? Because sugar I'd definitely go down on you.

He said this absolutely all the time after you introduced the band to him. He was even prouder that he made it up on the spot one day.

Pietro

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?

He couldn't help the cheesy line and the goofy smile that was on his face when he said it. You didn't kiss him, because, technically, chickens are related to them, aren't they?

----

A/n

Guess who's back.
Back again.
Bella's back.
Tell a friend.

Anyway, this is just a quick update before I go to the doctor.

SEVENTY SEVEN THOUSAND VIEWS. THANK YALL SO MUCH. EEEEK.

Stay Slick

-Bella Gee