3 | An Avenger (Or Teammate) *Sets You Two Up, Part 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE

* actually ships the fuck out of you and forcefully puts you together in holy matrimony without any complaints from the two of you. Amen.

______

ANTHONY "TONY" STARK
THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN

"What did I even do for him to hate me?" You asked with a small pout on your lips.

Steve rolled his eyes "He doesn't hate you"

"Does too" you retorted and stuck your tongue out.

"You know what, if you ask him out right now and he says no, you can slap me five times through the face." He extended his hand.

You chuckled "Deal. You better prepare some make up if you don't want to tell anyone that a girl beat you up." You patted your cheek and strolled out of the room to the lab.

When you arrived your stomach dropped slightly. Could you possibly be... nervous?

It's true that you like Tony, for ages in fact and Tony wasn't exactly the one to fall that easily.

Yup. You were nervous.

"Hey." You bit your lip as you walked to his work table where he was currently sipping on coffee and reading over plans.

A lazy smile spread across his face "(y/n), what brings you here."

"Um." Your eyes widened.

What do you say... Something simple... Simple is better.

"Wanna catch dinner when you're finished?"

He raised his eyebrows "Alone? Right?" He clarified.

You nodded slowly and held your breathe until he shot you a cheeky smile.

"It's about time you asked me out."

Your cheeks flushed "E-excuse me?"

He waved the question off "I didn't think you'd say yes." He looked at the page "but I did."

His lips split into a devilish grin and you nodded, slowly backing out of the room.

"But you did." You whispered under your breathe, astonished.

But now you don't get to slap Capsicle. Worth it.

You made your way to Steve's room, where you were before.

"He said yes." You moved, still unable to speak with out possibly exploding.

"Yes!" He yelled and pumped his fist in the air "Romance is alive, thanks to this guy."

What a nerd.

You rolled your eyes but couldn't help but to smile.

______

STEVEN "STEVE" GRANT ROGERS
CAPTAIN AMERICA

"Has everyone sorted out the plan?" Nat spoke over everyone and they all nodded. "When Steve and (y/n) walk through that door, the game will be in motion."

As soon as the elevator pinged, everyone scattered. Seemingly acting normal, well, as normal as the Avengers could.

You felt a sudden gush of wind and an arm around your shoulder "Pietro." you greeted him.

"Oh, you make my name sound so much better than it is." He was soon in front of you, tucking hair behind your ear.

"Thanks." You blushed lightly and made your way passed him as politely as possible.