37- Your break up song

Go back and read the break up preferences, this time with a song to listen to!

** disclaimer that some of these songs are not for everyone, and that you might not like them. Really sorry if you don't.**

----

-Tony-

Miserable At Best- Mayday Parade

"Let's not pretend like you're alone tonight. You're probably hanging out and making eyes."

"Without you I'll be miserable at best."

-Steve-

Painting Flowers- All Time Low

"If nothing is true, what more can I do? I am still painting flowers for you."

"Try to open up my eyes. I'm hoping for a chance to make it all right.

-Bruce-

All My Heart- Sleeping With Sirens

"You still have all of my heart."

"Someone could waste their whole life helplessly, just patiently waiting, for a love like you and me."

-Thor-

The Irony Of Chocking On A Lifesaver- All Time Low

"Devote yourself to moving on."

"Why can't you just be happy for me?"

-Clint-

I Miss You- Blink-182

"Where are you and I'm so sorry, I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight."

"Will you come home and stop the pain tonight. Stop this pain tonight."

-Bucky-

I Know It's Over- The Smiths

"And as I climb into an empty bed. Oh well. Enough said. I know it's over."

"Still I cling, I don't know where else I can go."

-Loki-

Don't Cry- Guns N' Roses

"Don't you cry tonight. I still love you baby."

"Don't you take it so hard now, and please don't take it so bad. I'll still be thinkin' of you."

-Pietro-

If You Can't Hang- Sleeping With Sirens

"I don't wanna take your precious time, 'cause you're such a pretty face, but you turned into a pretty big waste of my time."

"You're the lowest type."

----

A/n

Ayyyye.

So obviously some lyrics are applicable and some are not. But this is what I chose. (it took me a while bc I have a break up play list despite not dating anyone)

THANKS FOR 83K YOU BRILLIANT PIECES OF TREASURE.

Also I've got new books, if you're emo gay trash- like me- you should read 'em.

Stay Slick.

-Bella-Gee

(Ps: longer stuff coming soooon ✧゚・: *ヽ(◉ ヮ◉ヽ))