16- How you met (Part 2)

Clint

"The shooting range is right there, be careful, we've got another guy that loves his bow and arrow."

You nodded and thanked the agent, strolling into the range.

You watched as the man in front of you got a bullseye, over and over again.

He's on my level

You thought and cleared your throat.

"Hey, um" He said as he turned around "Are you lost?"

You scoffed "No, I wanted to introduce myself, I'm (Y/N)."

"Oh, well... I'm Clint." He looked at you uneasily. "You're the master bowman?"

You nodded and started to set up, taking your bow out and removing a few arrows from your quiver.

"Here, if you don't believe me."

You shot an arrow into the middle of the target and did so again, splitting the first one down the middle.

He gaped at you when you turned to look at him. "I'm in love." He mumbled.

----

Bucky

"What would you like?" You asked the dark haired man with the gelled back hair and bright blue eyes.

"Just a beer." You nodded from behind the hotel bar and pour some from the dispenser.

"What bring you to town?" You handed it to him.

"I'm running." He took a sip from his glass.

"In a marathon? I didn't know there was one around."

He nodded "Something like that. It's in the next town."

You leaned on the counter and smiled "Well, I wish you good luck. Not that you'll need any with that sort of physique."

You couldn't believe the words came from your mouth, you blushed bright red.

He only chuckled and smiled slightly at you "Thanks, I guess."

----

Loki

You saw a man, clutching his side, he stumbled into your lawn and fell onto the grass.

You immediately rushed outside to find him unconscious but still alive.

You breathed a sigh of relief and, with a lot of effort, managed to get him onto your couch inside.

You went to fetch a warm face towel for his forehead, but when you came back he was standing and looking perfectly fine.

"Oh, uh, are you okay? I thought you were hurt."

"I cannot hurt as easily as you mortals." He finally looked up at you and his eyes widened.

"What? Do I have something-"

"No, no, do not fret. You are the most gorgeous maiden I have ever laid eyes on."

You almost chocked on your spit because of this handsome man's comments, but you stead turned bright red.

"I'm glad a fell on the lawn of your house instead of another pathetic mortal, but, are you sure you aren't from above?"

----

Pietro

Someone fell into your bakery, face first, but caught himself before he landed.

"Woah, are you okay?" You asked the sliver haired man, and for once were glad that you didn't have customers.

"Hide me?" He asked with a helpless expression.

You nodded quickly and gestured for him to come behind the counter.

After ten minutes of him panting and no one coming in, you decided to tell him to get up.

"Who are you hiding from?" You asked as you helped him up.

He held onto your hand for a bit too long and smiled at you with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Just a friend." He spoke in a smooth Russian accent that made you swoon.

"Well, do you want a cupcake?" You retracted your hand.

"I haven't brought any money."

"It's on the house."

----

A/n

So that happened.

SHOULD I WRITE CHARACTER X READER IMAGINES? IDK

please gimme ideas. *puppy dog eyes* I don't have alot of ideas left.

It's pretty bad not having ideas. I DON'T WIKE IT!

-Bəłľå