30- Steve 》Request- He's hurt.

Prompt: Steve hurt himself and you have to take care of him.

This isn't my best writing, I apologise.

----

Steve slipped.

And yelled whoops.

And he fucked up his knee when landing.

Not saving the world, not saving his best friend, not saving you, he slipped on the carpet in the Avengers tower.

And you were the only person there to help him up at the time, he was freaking out and so were you, but you managed to get him to the hospital.

Since you were the person to help him in the start, sick and broken Steve was signed to you as a project.

Not that you minded, but frankly you'd rather have a cute and cuddly him than the lazy fuck that he was at the time... Anyway...

So you basically moved into the room with him and you spent all your time together.

The relationship became pretty domestic, with little hugs and compliments and 'how was your day's as it went on.

One day he was particularly high on his medication, well, that's your theory, and you two were cuddling.

In a platonic way, of course.

And he nuzzled his face into your body as you tried to concentrate on the episode of some detective show that was playing.

It was kind of background music to all the things alien things you were feeling in a platonic way- in your stomach.

"Hey" he said softly.

"Steve?" You replied in the same tone.

"Why're you so kind to me? you could leave at any time..."

"Well...you hurt yourself." You mumbled back.

"I appreciate you a lot."

"Thanks Steve." You answered and hoped that he couldn't see that your face blushed an awful shade.

Given that he was smiling into your neck, you doubted it. Seriously this guy was trying to kill you.

"No no, I do. You're so nice to me and you make me tea and you cuddle me and you're pretty." He whispered and his hot breath made you shift away uncomfortably.

You shifted so that you were facing him. He looked kind of tipsy, but you knew that was impossible.

"You're sleep deprived, go to sleep."

"Not until you admit that you're beautiful

"You're beautiful." You admitted and laughed lightly at him.

He kind of pouted in that stupid way. "Just admit it (y/n), why won't you?"

"You need to rest, your knee is obviously doing weird things to you." You said as you finally sat up "do you want any pain killers?"

He furrowed his eyebrows as you got up, you didn't see that.

"No it's fine." He spoke "I'm really fine."

And he wasn't sure you were and that's what made him angry.

You avoided all these questions and statements about your beauty.

Never accepting them, never believing them.

It's not like you were told you were ugly excessively, you weren't beaten, yelled at or pushed down.

You just fucked yourself over.

And now you were here.

----

A/n

This is not at all what was requested and it's really a mess.

So I'm probably gonna write another one for -madhxtter

Love u tho.