22- Pietro Catch up Pt. 1

The physical feature you like best about him:

His smirk and that accent.

Okay so it pissed you off sometimes, okay a lot, but he'd always make up for it.

You'd immediately roll your eyed when that stupid smirk came to his lips, but it would only split into a grin when he came over to you.

From then on he'd make you a complete and utter mess with all the flirtatious comments in a husky voice and sweet gestures, like placing his hand on your cheek or telling you how fuckable you looked in your new jeans.

It'd always go around in full circle, another smirk on his face and a cheeky comment soaked in his deep accent, as he left you in a pool of feelings.

----

The feature he likes best about you:

You swearing.

It totally can be called a feature if you do it a fair amount, just as easily as a smile could be on your face, a trail of bad language could escape your mouth.

It generally happened when you were stressed or when you hurt yourself. A quiet "Fuck" would slip from your mouth when the paperwork you were doing got particularly tasky or a "Damn" would come out loudly when you bump into a counter.

It almost always caught him off guard and made him chuckle, you seemed oh so innocent most of the time.

Your other side would totally turn him on, you didn't know it, but he would always bite his lips and try and mentally record you saying it.

----

Someone from the team sets you two up:

"You know (y/n), there's this guy..." Wanda said

You scoffed at your best friend before she could finish her sentence. "No way I'm going out with another one of the guys you suggest."

You distinctively remember throwing a pair of keys at someone the last time that happened.

"C'mon I know this guy well, he's a stand up-"

"No Wanda." You looked away from your phone and at the wall for a second, the wall that lead to Pietro's room. "Besides, I have a thing for someone."

You didn't hear a word from her for a few minutes.

"Just one more blind date." She begged.

You huffed and blew out your cheeks. "Fine, but nothing fancy like the guy who had a Ferrari. "

You still couldn't belive you had to pay for the repair of the scratch mark.

----

"Mini Golf? Is that the best he could come up with? I literally went on at least 10 of these in high school."

"Hey." She pulled your hair back into a pony "You said casual, he gave you casual."

"When is he coming?"

"Now."

"Wait! What's his name?" You asked, yours eyes suddenly widening.

"You'll see, come on." She tugged your shirt and forced you out of the room.

When you made your way to the front door you saw a shadow cast it's way through the frosted windows pane.

Butterflies fluttered in your stomach as Wanda opened the door for you, quickly slipping out of sight.

"Pietro?" Your jaw dropped at the sliver haired man in front of you.

"At your service (y/n)." A smile appeared on his face.

"Are you..."

"Your date? Yes I am." He said softly, almost the opposite of what you expect from him.

"W-why?"

A sudden frown appeared on his face "Was my sister wrong in saying that you have feeling for me."

"No, no." You said quickly "I...do."

"Then I see no problem. Surely two people that like each other should date?"

"You like me?"

"Well you were only my childhood crush (y/n)." Maybe, just maybe, it was the lighting. But you're sure he blushed.

He held out his hand for you to take and after a second of staring at it, you excepted.

----

He has a horrible day:

You heard a woosh from beside you and you already knew Pietro was home.

You followed the trail of wind moven things to your shared bedroom, only to find him laying dead still on the bed.

"Darling, are you okay?"

He flipped his head so he could look at you, his eyes tired and his face pale.

"Not so much." His accent was raspy.

You walked over to him and he held onto your fingers, softly pulling them so you would lay down with him.

He tended to get physically sick when he was tired and this was definitely one of those times.

You smiled faintly "I'll get you something for a headache, okay?"

He smiled back sleepily "You're so good to me princess."

----

Who ships you and when:

Fury_

Belive it or not, he really loves you two together.

It's the fact that your didn't decide to flaunt your relationship in anyone's face and that you didn't let it get in the way of your work.

There was something about your young love that really hit a soft spot in his heart.

----

You're on your period:

"Pietro" you grumbled and brought your knees to your chest In order to relieve your painful cramps.

"Yes?" He asked as he quickly moved in the bed so that he could rub your lower back.

"The pain." You said, maybe a bit over dramatically.

He chuckled near your ear, causing your body to stiffen. You turned your body so you could face him, his hand now on your abdomen.

He left a soft and slow kiss on your lips and moved away from you, getting out of the bed.

He must've been back a few minutes later, with a bag of medication and your favourite snack.

----

Texts when you're away:

Received 12:33
Princess?

Received 13:04
Okay I guess you're busy...

Received 13:10
I just wanted to say how much I miss you and that I wish that I could break the space between us. Anyway. I love you and I'm counting down the days until you come back.

----