35- Loki 》A Study Of The Human Body.

I'm more than ecstatic about 60k, thank you all so much. I'm so grateful to have awesome people like you guys to read my book.

----

High school AU:

"Okay so obviously, this being a high school, we're not going to ask you to strip naked, but you're gonna have to get close to it. Because after all, we do have to study the human body."

You heard a few guys and less girls groan at the 'not getting naked' part, as you sat in art class.

You rolled your eyes, a habit you'd acquired from being in this cesspit of hormones and body odour.

You tried to listen to the teacher over the muttering of friends trying to pair with friends, significant others were excited to get this excuse to get semi-naked.
"I'll let you chose your partners, I know how awkward you guys can feel about your bodies. Just choose wisely, because this is due in two months. It can be done in paint, pastel, or pencil." She told the class, all the muttering turned into full on excited conversation.

You weren't too thrilled, all your friends took music, dance, or drama, leaving you alone and with no one to pair with.

You shifted in your seat, awkwardly situated in the back corner of the room, the first person that connected eyes with you was the quiet boy who'd moved to your school two terms before.

He didn't speak much, which you supposed was a good thing, you know, you didn't exactly want overwhelming fuckboy comments as you stripped for this project.

He looked kind of desperate for a partner too, seeing as he didn't have friends in the class either.

"Hey, um, do you wanna partner up?" You asked timidly, a small smile was on your face once you'd reached him.

His eyes widened for a moment before he nodded quickly, clearing his throat to speak. "Sure." His accent had a certain kind of lilt that you couldn't pick up. "I'm Loki."

"(Y/n)." You extended your hand for him to shake, and he did so with a strong grip. "That's a Norse god, right? I can't remember what of."

He nodded, his face splitting into a beautiful grin, one that somewhat portrayed the worst of intentions. "Mischief. The God of mischief." He replied, never losing eye contact with you.

----

You'd figured out what you were going to do, you were going to pose first, in only your underwear and a sheet to cover you. Then Loki would do something similar in a few weeks time.

You were nervous, to say the very least. You'd shaved every inch of your body, and you'd worn your best underwear.

Really, you didn't understand why you felt the need to impress him. But you did, nonetheless.

You rang his doorbell, and it was answered eagerly within a few moments. Loki wore painting clothes, the ones you didn't mind getting dirty in, yet he still managed to look like his lean and handsome self.

His lips tilted in a beaming grin as he gestured for you to come in.

"Thank you." You said politely as he closed the door behind you, he nodded in reply.

He eventually ushered you to where you'd work, it seemed to be a study.

His canvas was already set up, facing the stool that you were supposed to be sitting on.

You see, on paper this was all fine and dandy, you'd have sheet draping over your shoulder and down your one leg that lead to the floor, your other leg would be up to your chest as you leaned over your knee, slouching your back. Your hair would be messy.

On paper, everything was civilised and formal, an idea. Actually doing it, well, that was a whole different story.

"I can look away if you want." Loki suggested to you. Although he was a flirty guy, he didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

You liked that, you decided.

You nodded shyly and watched him turn away, taking out his paint and brushes, grabbing a glass of water to place on top of the table situated by his blank canvas.

Ready to paint you, in all your magnificent glory, he thought.

You cleared your throat as you unfolded the sheet that was on the chair.

His eyes drifted up your body, if for a moment, but his eyes soon connected with yours. He didn't stare or ogle, and you were grateful. "Ready?" He asked.

You replied with a stiff nod, and sat down awkwardly, getting into the position you had agreed upon before.

He picked up his pencil before looking at you again, with slightly widened green eyes. You looked wonderful, the natural light from the window reflecting from your skin. "Just relax." He spoke quietly, in hopes of reassuring you. "You look fantastic."

Loki almost thought it was a trick of the light when your faced flushed red, but it wasn't. That made him smile widely as he began to draw your figure lightly.

----

"Can we take a break?" You asked in a quiet tone, your face was flustered at the stares from such a gorgeous man.

He looked up at you with furrowed eyebrows, but nodded, putting down his brush.

"I just... feel a bit uncomfortable." You admitted, and pulled the sheet over the front of your body.

"You have no reason to feel that way. Unless, of course, I'm making you uncomfortable, in which case, I apologise." He spoke back to you, cleaning the brush of the paint colour he just used.

"No, no. It's not you. Okay, well... it's kind of you." You connected vision with him for a moment, before looking around the room nervously, your eyes darting from furniture to picture frames. "I don't normally get stares, I'm not used to it."

"Oh." He shook his head with a mild smile on his lips. "That's no reason to be embarrassed, getting stares is a compliment, it shows that you're worth looking at. It's like you're an artwork."

Your eyes shot up from the floor at that. "Loki, you have a way with words." You complimented quickly.

He shrugged, tilting his head slightly. "I have a way of telling the truth in a way that seems flattering." He corrected.

You remained silent for a second before nodding, a pink blush appeared on your face. "How about we get back to painting."

His features were quickly dominated by a happy smirk and he nodded. "Whatever you'd like, (y/n)."

----

A/n

I may or may not be stalling on writing people's requests, I just wanna make it good, you know?

Also... I may be publishing a book, if I get around to making a cover.

Stay slick.

-Bella Gee