27- He proposes Pt.1

But Isabella, why haven't you updated lately? Because I'm a lazy shit.

But Isabella, why do you keep on splitting them into two parts? Refer to answer one.

----

Tony

You had decided to get very pissed off at Tony that day.

You weren't even talking to him.

But instead of canceling his extravagant plans, he decided to go through with it.

Okay, but remember that I'm still not speaking.

You scrawled over a whiteboard when he asked.

----

One surprise plane trip later, you were in some beautiful city, inclosed by large blue mountains and full of vibrant culture.

Cape Town International Airport

Was the only indication as to where you were. Apparently somewhere in Africa.

"Right, well, we're going on a park date." Your incredibly sweet, long term boyfriend commented.

You were about to ask why you had to go to a completely different continent for a date, then you realised he has the silent treatment.

----

"I rented the whole place out." He said with a bright smile.

Then you realised where he had taken you, a world renowned botanical garden.

As you walked through the deserted place, you almost spoke, just to say wow.

It was by far the most magnificent place you had ever been to, 100 year old plants lit up your senses and luscious grass cushioned your feet.

You stumbled along a cobbled path as Tony pulled you along by your hand.

You gaped at the beautiful stoned path that protruded over a fresh mountain stream and exclaimed (rather silently) and pointed radically at the brass dinosaur statues that made you feel like Chris Pratt was bound to make an appearance.

You could hear Tony chuckle and god did you want to attack him with kisses right now. He had taken you to the single most amazing place that you had ever been.

But you kept quiet.

You made your way up a hill, only the sound of birds tweeting and cicadas chirping could be heard as you turned back to look at the view.

You could see the whole mountain range, each etch on each stone could be seen on the clear day.

"Here we are." He said after a few minutes of leisurely walking.

The bridge that you approach was long and was made of dark wood, it's railing made of overlapped metal.

It twisted and turned, like a snake.

It was appropriately named Boomslang, Tree snake in a native language.

"C'mon." He gestured his head through the arches of trees that blocked the magnificent view over the city.

You lifted your finger to gesture one second. Taking out your phone to take a picture.

"Okay, well, I'll wait for you." He left a kiss on your cheek, in your dazed state you couldn't even object.

After taking the quite good looking photo you finally walked through the arch and into the light.

It took you a moment for your eyes to adjust to the lowly sun.