13- You make up

This sucks so I apologise in advance.

----

Tony

You clicked on the TV and settled down. You were in your new apartment and were Tony free for 5 months now.

So imagine your annoyance when he appeared on the screen, smart suit and all.

You sighed but kept the channel on "Tony Stark, the owner of Stark Industries has been all over the news lately with his recent speech. In this speech he said that it had come to him that he needed to clean up his act when his ex girlfriend left him."

You sat up in your chair and your eyes widened.

"He is now working closely with the CEO of the company, forming new ideas that will hopefully, quote 'be the next great thing to stop global warw' he has also quit drinking completely as to focus on his job."

"Quit drinking?" You were astonished and spoke out loud. "What is he do-" you heard a knock on your door that pulled you from the screen, showing further evidence about his good guy act.

"Hello?" You called before opening the door.

"Uh, it's Tony." You heard a soft voice from the other side of the door.

Your breathe hitched and you opened it slowly. "What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in the head office working on another project?" You asked and looked down.

"Why do you think I've been cleaning up my act?"

"Honestly, more sales on your products."

He chuckled slightly and you looked up at the face you had missed so much.

"I did it for you."

You raised your eyebrows at the man in front of you "What? Really?"

He nodded "I'd give up anything and everything to have you back."

Your heart sunk to your feet and you looked him dead in the eyes "Are you...are you really alcohol free. No parties?" You asked wearily.

"Since the day you left, honey" he said and you could tell he was honest. "So will you please... please take me back, I'm half the man I used to be."

"Tony, you know it won't be the same."

"That's what I'm counting on" He shot you a small smile and you did the same.

----

Steve

It was after the war, everything had died down. Buildings were getting rebuilt. People were beginning to heal, and you, you were back in Shield headquarters. Though there were no more missions, merely training.

You were sprinting on the treadmill with earphones in, lost in your own world until you felt someone looking at you.

You slowed yourself down to a stop and turned to see Steve smiling faintly at you.

You startled him by looking over and you laughed to yourself, stopping the machine and pulling your earphones out.

"Oh um (y/n) I didn't mean to..." He turned red and looked at the floor.

"No, no, it's alright. It's great to see you, you look... great." You replied shyly.

He shifted from foot to foot and looked away from your face. "I was wondering, and hear me out please."

You nodded "I will"

He looked up at you and smiled nervously "I was wondering... If you'd like to go out again. Since it's all over, and I know it's a long shot but you're all I ever seem to think about. "