31- Loki 》Soulmates

It was an Asgardian thing really. You had no clue that absolutely everything you drew on your arm appeared on that of your soulmate.

Who was of course Loki.

You went around minding your own business and drawing intricate patterns of flowers and trees on your arm, while Loki did his best to cover them up.

He would pass you in the hall almost every day and wonder about the pattern peeking out from under the long tops you wore and maybe think for a second it could be you.

But no, you couldn't possible draw such a realistic green eye while you were supposed to be training, right?

He always brushed it off as tattoos or something of the sort.

And Loki knew that whatever he drew on his arm would appear on yours, and that's why he never did draw on his arm.

It was nothing to do with the fact that he would never want to ruin your perfect drawings.

He definitely didn't spend hours watching them slowly appear and dissappear on his skin.

Nor did he spend hours trying and failing to copy them onto a piece of paper.

No, he just covered them up. The pesky things...

They weren't the reason he was smiling at his arm right now, picturing you crossing out the number and 'call me x' scribbled on your arm.

Okay so he never knew for sure that it was you, but he always pictured it was you.

Loki was snapped out of his gaze when he heard a yelp, your yelp, and saw the marker drag off of his arm.

He jumped to his feet and rushed to wherever you were, but your small screams were soon mixed with the sound of Tony giggling.

He almost stormed into the room when he heard it, but only saw that it was him drawing a variation of penises on your arms.

And it was too late to cover up his arm and realise that his suspicions were true, because you both looked up at him.

"I see Tony-" you shoved him off of your body. "Got to your arms too."

You walked closer to him and his face visually contorted into a somewhat horrified expression.

"What?" You asked as you spotted the same pattern you'd draw near your wrist, on his.

"I didn't draw that on his arm." Tony said as he also approached Loki. "What the hell is going on?"

He parted his lips but couldn't speak to the people in front of him.

"Wait. Is this what I think it is?" You looked at his arm and then at your own that had a rolled up sleeve. "If I read the right thing about your culture then-"

"We're soul mates." He finished.

"Oh shit." Tony yelled "I gotta blast!" He ran out the door and you could faintly hear him yelling to Thor about what had just happened.

"So you've seen absolutely everything I've drawn." You ignored the wailing billionaire and blushed a truly horrible shade of red.

He nodded "Forgive me for not telling you sooner, it's just that I wasn't sure if it was actually you."

"How come I can never see your drawings?"

"I don't want to ruin yours." He admitted. "They're beautiful."

You smiled brightly at him "That's so kind of you to say, thank you."

Loki suddenly became very hyper aware that he was already falling for you as he stood there looking at your beaming face.

Even if the rest of the Avengers burst in a few moments later.

----

A/n

Haha thanks babe for coming up with the idea.

Anyway preferences coming sooOOOooOon.

-Bella Gee