5 | He Has A Horrible Day

ANTHONY "TONY" STARK
THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN

"(Y/n)" stormed into the room "Everything that could possibly go wrong today-" he flung his stuff on the bed.

"Hi Tony, great to see you, my day was fine and yours, horrible you say?" You remarked sarcastically.

"I would be shouting at you if I didn't love you so much."

He crashed his lips against yours and kissed you until you had to push away and gasp for air.

Was it bad that it was one of the hottest kisses you've ever had?

"You okay?" You asked through pants.

His lips curved into a smile, "Perfect, baby, just perfect."

______

STEVEN "STEVE" GRANT ROGERS
CAPTAIN AMERICA

You heard a soft whimpering from your bedroom when you arrived home late after I week long trip to Shield headquarters and you immediately rushed to check on Steve.

You didn't expect to see him crying, red eyes and messy hair, underneath your large shared duvet.

"(Y/n)" he said through a sob and stumbled out of bed "Today has just been the most horrible day, no the whole week, and-"

You pulled him into a tight hug and left kisses on his shoulder.

"I missed you so much." You heard him whisper softly into your ear.

"I missed you too, Steve." You gripped his back tighter.

______

DOCTOR BRUCE BANNER
THE INCREDIBLE HULK

You felt Bruce's arms wrap around your body in the middle of the night, he must've been up working on his experiment with Tony.

You shifted so that you could see his stressed face and moved your head to rest against his neck.

"Calm down sweet heart." You mumbled into his collar bone. "You can work tomorrow, relax that genius IQ for a few hours."

You felt the vibration of a chuckle in his throat. "It's just been... A long day." He whispered.

You rubbed patterns on his back so he would de-stress.

He scrunched his nose and pulled you closer to his chest. "Night" he muttered.

"Sleep well."

"Of course I will, I'm with you."

______

THOR ODINSON
THE MIGHTY THOR

Thor stormed (ha) into the room, hammer in hand.

"You okay?" You asked with a frown.

He swung his hammer around insistently as he paced the area of the large room.

"Of course not!" He grumbled and carried on to tell you some ridiculous Asgardian story that you could barely keep track of, you made a mental note: I should try and remember all those names.

"Come here." You gestured to the couch you sat on "Sounds like a god in need of a cuddle."

Thor made a strange face but he couldn't deny it as he set his hammer down and joined you.

He pulled you against his chest and sighed loudly.

You placed you hands on his chest and played with his shirt buttons as he breathed deeply.

"I do enjoy cuddles." He commented.

"As do I."

______

CLINTON "CLINT" BARTON
HAWK-EYE

You had called Clint several times and you were getting worried, Ten in the evening was a bit late for his usual work.

All you would get was voice mail.
'Hey, um, Clint, it's (y/n) I'm pretty scared that you're not home so please, just call me back...'

You had never been great at recording those but you were sure as hell capable of driving a car to his training grounds, so that's where you headed.

You found Clint examining one of his targets, several arrows in hand as he looked at the bullseye he had achieved.

"You never really miss anyways." You commented after a while of him looking at it.

"Oh fuck, (y/n) it's you." He clutched his chest "Why are you-"

"Its close to eleven Clint, I left you about thirty messages and I thought you had been kidnapped."

He laughed and sauntered to were you stood "I didn't even realise the time, I just was having a bad day."

"You could've spoken to me instead of murdering a target repetitively." You laced your fingers with his.

"I'm sorry honey, you know I am." He gave you a soft kiss on the lips "I'll make it up to you."

______

JAMES "BUCKY" BUCHANAN BARNES
THE WINTER SOLDIER

When you opened the door to your apartment you nearly yelled, only to realise that you shared it with Bucky.

The bowl that normal sat on your coffee table lay in shambles, on the floor. Along with a vase filled with flowers.

"Buck?" You called out and he came running into the room.

"I'm sorry, I meant to clean it up but then I got angry again and..." He trailed off and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"No it's fine, I was just worried about you, what happened?" You wrapped your arms around his neck and he placed his hands on your hips.

"Just a horrible day, nothing to stress about." He rubbed his nose against yours.

"You sure, Buck?"

"I'm better now that I get hugs." He smiled

______

LOKI LAUFEYSON
LOKI

He shuffled into the room with his head low and didn't say a word.

He simply cupped your face and kissed your lips gently and slipped his arms around your waist.

"Comfort me?" He asked and you nodded.

You whispered sweet things into his ears and pulled his body closer to yours.

"I love you (y/n)." He spoke in a sleepy voice.

"I love you too, Loki. " you replied

______

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Please comment and vote and tell me if I messed up.

(Update) I JUST SAW THE TRAILER FOR CIVIL WAR AND THE STUCKY IS SO REAL I MIGHT CRY, IT LOOKS SO GOOD BUT MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS ARE TONY AND STEVE. IM SO READY FOR THIS. HELP ME. ASDFGHJKL.

- Bella