21- Tony 》Request- Puddles

Requested by: WishfulGeeking

I'm sorry this is horrible I'm tired and it's short and idek.

----

You tapped your thumb in time with the rain outside.

You simply stared out the window, bored out your mind that your walk in the park with your friend had to be canceled.

"Babe, put these on quick." You turned to find Tony holding a pare of boots with a grin on his face. "We're going out."

You slipped on your new shoes, along with a jacket and joined him back in the living room.

"What did you have in mind?" You fixed the collar on his coat, stealing a kiss.

"The drive way."

----

He immediately ran up to the first blotch of rain, jumping into it and splashing you in the process.

"Tony!" You yelled and laughed, kicking the water from another onto his jeans.

"You know that I love it when you say my name." He ran and skidded into one next to you, wetting you again.

It was completely priceless though when he fell on his butt. "Ouch." He complained with a pout on his lips.

Though it melted away when you started giggling at him, breaking into another goofy looking grin.

You kept on soaking each other in water until you were sopping wet. Not to mention the fact that the rain was already drenching your hair.

He thinks you look cute with wet hair though, relishing in the fact that you actually joined him outside and played along with him. It wasn't every day that you could find a girl who put up with Tony's antics, but you were the one.

"C'mon." He flashed an award winning smile at you "Let's head back in. You might catch a cold."

"No way Stark!"

"You know I can't wait for the day that I can say that to you."

You swallowed slowly, You'd never thought of that. The fact that he played in the rain with you was barely imaginable in the first place. Now he was referencing marriage.

He walked over to you slowly "Shocked are we." He raised an eyebrow, soon placing his lips on your cheek.

When he moved away you pulled him by his collar, back into another kiss. Overwhelmed in love for this new Tony.

He no doubt kissed you back, almost making you stumble back into water. His arm that wrapped around your back made you stable enough as he deepened the kiss even further.

After pretty much making out in both your car park and the rain, he managed to drag you inside.

After you had both showered, you stuffed yourself in a blanket on your shared bed, waiting for Tony to join you.

You asked Jarvis to switch on the TV as your groggy looking boyfriend moped into the room.

"Not feeling great?" You opened the blanket so he could climb in.

Halfway through walking to you, he let out an very loud and cute sneeze.

"God I love you Tony, you know that?"

He smiled lightly, crawling into bed with you. "I love you too."

You enjoyed the rest of the night listening to the drizzle outside, and to Iron Man sneezing like a little school girl, mostly the sneezing thing though.

----

A/n

This was borderline horrible and okay.

I am sorry.

I feel like all my good writing is being absorbed into my other books.