41 | Wanda : "Surprise?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

sorry not sorry for being gay again :-)

scarlett witch owns this whole ass

also this is quite long ! over 3000 words. so prepare for mistakes and a long ride ahead. ♥️♥️♥️

- bella

__________

With a broad smile on your face, you locked your phone, and got up from the leather couch you were sitting on

With a broad smile on your face, you locked your phone, and got up from the leather couch you were sitting on. Your sudden movement made everyone in the room confused, as it wasn't like you to leave at a time where most of the gang was together.

"Where're you going?" Tony called out lazily from his spot, which was previously on the same seat as you.

"Just somewhere." You shrugged, sifting through your jacket which lay on the love-seat where Bucky and Steve sat, in hopes of finding your keys.

There was silence, and it was pretty obvious that no one was paying attention to the movie anymore.

"Okay . . . and I know this may be stretching your abilities right now, but would you care to get specific?" Was Tony's follow up question, slightly sarcastic as per usual, but fitted with hints of fatherly worry that he seemed to always get around you and Peter. Being one of the younger members of the team (definitely not as young as Peter, however), standing at only 17, Tony had an immediate paternal connection with you. He really worried about you sometimes, because the business you were in at such a young age was a tough one. The relationship you two had only grew stronger when your mother passed away, and you began to live in his custody. It really was a father-daughter relationship at that point. Yet, at the same time, you were still friends. Mature beyond your years, and too funny; you were great friends with everyone in the compound, no matter how much older they really were . . . cough, Steve & Bucky, cough.

"Wait." Natasha called, an expression somewhere between a smile and a smirk appeared on her lips. You'd always thought her to be quite attractive. It was too bad that she was way out of your league, and would probably never go out with someone as young as you. "I think I know what's going on." She said.

Sam, who was sitting next to her, seemed to figure it out too. And then Bucky.

"What is it?" Steve asked his best friend, a little bit oblivious. Bucky smiled and rolled his eyes, leaning in to whisper it into the blonde's ear.

His mouth formed an 'o', and then he couldn't help but grin, looking over at you with a proud twinkle in his eye.

"What is going on right now?" Tony asked, clearly confused. He sat up properly, eyebrows furrowing as he looked around the room for a proper explanation. His eyes finally landed on you, expectantly.