7 | You're On Your Period

ANTHONY "TONY" STARK
THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN

"Tony. Get the fuck off of me." You pushed him lightly as he tried to kiss your neck.

"Woah, someone is riding the scenty-train." He raised his hands and moved away from you.

"Don't be a dick, I'm on my period."

"Oh." He raised his eyebrows in surprise and rubbed his forehead. "Sorry, do you need anything to eat or drink or like... feminine products-"

"Tony I need a hug without you groping me." You slumped back in the bed sheets and felt gross.

You honestly felt disgusting and tired and finished with everything but Tony cuddled up to you nonetheless.

He held you close and whispered sweet things into the top of your head. "I'm sorry, you're just so pretty, even when you're in bed and lazy and I love you. Please don't be angry with me."

You smiled and cuddled closer to him, playboy to cuddle buddy in a minute.

______

STEVEN "STEVE" GRANT ROGERS
CAPTAIN AMERICA

"Hey (y/n)!" Steve yelled into your house and you didn't respond.

You were to busy wallowing in your own self pity, you'd left your training early that day with an arm injury and you were feeling like shit. On top of that, you'd just started your period.

You had been crying for the last half an hour and you really couldn't answer Steve when he came in.

"(Y/n)... Are you?" You heard him putting his things down and coming toward the room.

When he came into the bedroom he rushed towards you.

"Darling? Are you okay? What's wrong? Is it your arm?" He pulled you into a hug as he sat on the bed.

"No-yeah-well" you sniffled out "My arm is kinda fine but I'm on my-p-period."

You could feel him tense up but he eventually spoke. "Do you need anything? Maybe we could have some sweets and watch some movies, huh?" He suggested.

You nodded and looked up at him, he wiped away your stray tears and smiled at you. "Make yourself comfortable sweetie, I'll get the movies."

You spent the rest of that night cuddling with Steve and binge watching your favourite Disney movies. It wasn't your worst day on your period.

______

DOCTOR BRUCE BANNER
THE INCREDIBLE HULK

"Oh, um... sorry what?" Bruce asked with an awkward look.

"Can you please get me pads when you go out." You repeated as you held his arm, he was halfway out the door.

He smiled nervously and nodded.

Bruce needs to stop being this awkward about your period. It's not like you make a huge deal about it, you already know it's a conversation people don't like to have.

When he arrived back he had a huge bag of treats.

He had his hand rubbing his neck in a shy fashion "I heard people like chocolates and stuff on-"

"Thanks." You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly

"No problem, I guess." He hugged you back and kissed your shoulder.