The End, And Explanation

As many of you expected this is the inevitable end of my Avengers book.

While writing this book I had a really good time, and my writing clearly progressed since my beginnings.

I would have never thought I'd receive close to 100 000 views (now 100K, thanks a million!!) when I published the first chapter of this story on impulse.

This book is a big part of discovering my place as a writer and developing my interests and writing style- that's why I have decided to leave it up and not delete it.

While I am still highly interested in the characters of this story, I don't think I have it in me to regularly update this book and write things for it.

The Avengers will always be a big piece of me but they are regrettably no longer in my priorities as an author. I find writing to be a chore on this book while I openly enjoy writing on others, and that shouldn't have to be the case.

So like I said, this book will stay up for new people to read, and maybe, in the future, I will update it every now and again if I have a particularly good piece written for you all.

I am amazed by your support in general and I have never felt so valued in my life. I'm glad you all enjoy my work, even if I don't consider it to be my best.

Honestly, thank you all, 98.5K (now 100K) is the best birthday wish I could ask for.

I love you guys, stay slick, keep running.

• Bella-Gee •