11 | Your Best Friend In The Avengers

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I GOT 1K OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU ALL.

______

ANTHONY "TONY" STARK
THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN

Bruce

He was not only the person that shipped you the most, he was also your lab buddy.

You'd always hang out and talk about geeky things together, sometimes catching the latest movie based off of a book.

You loved his calm nature because it was a lot different to Tony's loud and cocky one. Sometimes it was nice to take a break and relax with someone like that.

______

STEVEN "STEVE" GRANT ROGERS
CAPTAIN AMERICA

Bucky (lmao Stucky)

He'd always been really happy to be friends with you, ever since you started dating Steve.

He discovered you actually had a lot in common, like that you didn't enjoy big, confrontational events/ gatherings.

So you bonded over that, usually slipping out of parties to chat and sometimes just relish in the silence.

______

DOCTOR BRUCE BANNER
THE INCREDIBLE HULK

Natasha

You'd always enjoy the company of someone who's head didn't take up the room, hence why you are dating Bruce and are best friends with Nat.

She was calm and collected, but also says what's on her mind, that lead to a lot of laughing fits about her comments on various things.

You would spend a lot of quality time training with Nat when you weren't with Bruce in the lab.

______

THOR ODINSON
THE MIGHTY THOR

Tony

Sometimes you liked to take a break from hunky, mild mannered extraordinaire Thor and hang out with Tony.

Thor was one of the greatest things in your life, not stupid in any way, he just had trouble understanding your sarcasm and witty jokes.

You spend most of your time having fun with Tony, drinking, talking and having a laugh. (In a different way to when you do so with Thor).

______

CLINTON "CLINT" BARTON
HAWK-EYE

Pietro

You were super into the whole jokester thing. That's why you're dating Clint in the first place.

Pietro was a lot different to Clint but also the same, you liked to tell stupid jokes and prank each other, you'd normally get the worst of it since he's so sly.

You would go jogging with him a lot, you didn't particularly like jogging but you made the sacrifice. He needed you there so his thoughts wouldn't slip and he wouldn't go super speed in the middle of the city.

______

JAMES "BUCKY" BUCHANAN BARNES
THE WINTER SOLDIER

Steve

You were the best thing for his Bucky, so why not see why.

When he did realise what was so intriguing about you, he was pretty amped to have you as a friend.

You were a happy, thoughtful person and Steve had always wanted someone like that as a friend and as a partner for his brother.

______

LOKI LAUFEYSON
LOKI

Thor

You were dating the god of mischief and that can be a lot to handle, so you sought after a more mild one as your friend.

You'd always like the mannerisms of and Asgardian, so you became friends with Thor. Some people called him an oaf, but you could relate because of your clumsiness.

You'd spend time talking about Asgard a lot, it gave Thor time to be nostalgic and for you to learn more about the mythical land that your partner was born in.

__________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Idk what to actually do right now. It's 4:47 when I'm completing this and it's raining (which is cool)

Stucky is real.

Bye Felicia

- Bella