Planning

Dante's P.O.V.

Katy's nightmares continue to grow more worst each night. I can't hardly remember when I last had a good sleep with my girl not waking me with her screams. Poor Katy hardly had a good sleep each night after the 28th. She's always tired. When ever she's not busy, she would fall asleep on the couch. Even there, her nightmares attacks her.

Day before Halloween, Katy fell asleep in my arms after watching Resident Evil. When the movie was over, I looked down at her, finally taking a good look at her. Her face is pale with dark circles under her eyes. Her gorgeous red lips is now pale pink, close to her skin color. Her beautiful brown thick mane, is close to black from the lack of sun. I can't hardly see the woman I fell in love in this other girl, but I know that this woman in my arms is my Katy.

I sighed, hate seeing her like this as I slowly eased myself away, trying not to wake her and put her on the couch carefully for her to sleep more while I make a phone call.

When I went outside the aparment and stood in the hall with my phone and called Alexis.

Burrrrrring . . . . . . . Brrr- "Ello?" I heard Ben's voice chuckling along with Alexis' giggles. "Ben, give me my phone back!" I heard Alexis' laughing.

"Hey, Ben. It's Dante." I respond, "Can I talked to Alexis for a second?"

"What? Don't want to talk to me, mate? That's so cold." Ben chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. Losing my patents. I just want to make a quick call and get back into the apartment before Katy wakens from her nightmares again. "I'm serous, Ben. Put Alexis on the phone, now." I said, roughly. Showing that I mean it.

"Okay, okay. Take a chill pill for fucks sake, man. Here she is." Ben responded in annoyance.

I sighed as I closed my eyes, feeling bad for snapping at my friend.

"Hey, what's up?" I heard Alexis in a concern tone.

"Hey. Tell Ben I'm sorry for snapping. I'm very stressed out right now cause of Katy." I said quickly before I get to the point.

"All cool," Alexis responded, "What's up? How is Katy? Is she getting better from the nightmares?"

I shook my head as I responded, "No. They just keep getting worst. Which is why I called. Is that invitation to the Halloween Party still going tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah. You want to come over for it?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah. I think it's best for Katy cause she looks so pale from the lack of sun and I think it's best for her to spend time with all of us besides me. I hardly remember when the last time she talked to her parents and you guys besides Facebook."

"No problem. I'll call Kyle and tell him the news."

"Thanks. By the way, could you, Ben, Kyle and the others do me a favor?" I asked. I guess that party would be the best time for me to surprise Katy.

"Sure, what's up, Dan?"

I took a breath, explained what I want to do and asked her what she and the others could do for me to make things easy for Katy.

Deep down, I hope Katy likes what I'm planing and be happy for what I'll be doing for her.