Epilogue

Katy's P.O.V.

I gathered as much wolves as I can and convince them that I'm their new alpha and to make them not attack the humans. Some were easy to deal with, some I had to fight to make them to make them listen to me, and there were some who don't believe me and left the pack. So far, I have almost all of the wolves that Roman turned, which is good progress to me.

The pack and I headed far down south of Michigan as we could until night. Most of the wolves fell asleep the moment we stopped and hunted down a prey to eat for dinner and some still wanted to play around like they were still pups.

Soon after all the wolves were settled down, I headed back north for three miles, not too far from mine and Dante's home and not too far from the pack. The cold wind of the early winter sunk beneath my fur, making me shiver as I looked up to the clear night sky where millions of shiny stars light up the sky.

I closed my eyes as my ears lied back in sorrow, thinking back of Dante. Soon, my love, I prayed, We will be together again. Soon.

Dante's P.O.V.

That night after Katy left for the wolves, I came home -alone again, exhausted from Alexis' place. We planned on what to do and how to keep the wolf change a secret. Alexis and Olivia agreed that they will figure out on how to turn those who were humans that turned back to they were once was. Kyle agreed that he will lie low and keep track of the wolves and to keep me update on where Katy is taking them.

When I got home, I gave Alexis and Ben whatever paper notes or books I can find on wolves that Katy has and gave it to them then opened a window for some fresh air. After I took in a few deep breaths, I grabbed whatever bottles of whisky that was left and dump them down the drain. No need to drink anymore.

Once I was done, I cleaned up the apartment as best asI can then headed to Katy's office and sat down at her desk for a bit, looking at her pitcher frame of me and her together.

Tears stung my eyes as I lifted the frame, placing my hand on the photo where Katy's cheek is. "I miss you already, baby," I whispered as a tear falls from my eye.

Just like if she heard me. I heard Katy's howl. It was far, but I can tell it's her's. I looked over to the open window, picturing her in her wolf form, howling and I pictured her in her human form, smiling. I missed her so much. In my view of looking out the window, I saw her stuff red wolf that she made from crocheting. Katy howls again as I smiled softly while I go to her stuff wolf and picked it up. I chuckled softly as I looked at it. Surprising . . . it looks like her real wolf form.

Katy may be far away from me now, but she's here by my side from this wolf. Someday, we will be together again. I have to stay strong while she's away. I held her stuff wolf close to my heart as I lie down on mine and Katy's bed, closing my eyes and dreaming of having Katy in my arms again.