Confession

Katy's P.O.V.

I can't remember when I was scared for my life until I found myself faced before Dante with a gun pointed at me. I froze before him as my mind flashed back to a dream I had of Dante leading a group of hunters to kill the wolves while I was a wolf.

I snap out of my trance when Alexis ran to Dante and tried to explain what happened, but I could see that Dante doesn't believe her. He stared at me with disbelief. Though I can't say I blame him. Finding out that your beloved became a wolf. It sounds unreal.

Still in fear, I slowly go to him, showing him that I mean no harm to him while trying to think on what to prove to him that I am Katy. I don't know how I did it, but after Dante looked at my eyes and said my name, I felt something inside of me broke. With Dante still hold my wolf body, I pressed myself against him as much as I can for a proper hug in this form. Finding a way to be a human again like I did before.

I couldn't tell what's going on. I felt numb. I couldn't tell what's going on around me. I couldn't feel Dante's arms around me. I closed my eyes. Dante . . . . I hurt him so bad . . . How will he forgive me when I tell him the truth? All I could think is how sorry I am for what I did to Dante and found myself speaking it.

Dante jolted back and looks at me as I looked down at my body, finding myself in my human form and naked - again. I gasped in fright and covered my chest, curling my knees to cover myself. Dante removed his shirt and gave it to me as he shield me from everyone's sights. "Katy, what the hell is going on?" Dante asked as he stared at me in disbelief.

I put his shirt on smell the stench of whisky on it then looked at the ground. I don't know how or where to begin to explain what happens. All I can think of is one thing. "Dante . . . Do you remember Roman?" I said softly

Dante keeled down to me and placed his hands on my shoulders, making me look at him. When he touched me, I couldn't help but flinched in fear. "Did he do this to you?"

I looked up at him and let the tears fall. "I was suppose to be his mate, Dante. He told me to if I told you or refuse to, he'll kill everyone. Starting my family, friends and leave you last." I cried with heavy sobs and cover my eyes. "I never wanted to break up with you, Dante. I never wanted to do that! I would have said yes in a heart beat to your proposal, but I had to do what I've done cause I don't want you to be killed because of me! I was scared!"

Dante grabbed me and held me close. "Calm down, Katy. Please explain to me what the hell is going on? How are you a wolf? What did Roman do to you?"

And so I told him the truth.

I told him about Roman's first attack when we first me at my work, my dreams from the beginning of me running through the woods for not understanding what it means, to the day of I went back to work and saw my car covered in blood, Roman's second attack, the continue of the dream of finding Roman's wolf attacking me and me turning into a wolf. I told him how my sense of smell got stronger after the attack and the discovering of the missing people who also became the wolves, Roman and I meeting in the woods as Roman told me his plans on how he wants to destroy the human race and over populate the wolves, his threats, the horrible night of me breaking both of our hearts while I struggled my emotions to his proposal and my inner battle of my wolf wanting to come out and finally telling him the day I became a wolf on how I blacked in and out from the pain to Roman telling me that he will kill the humans today, and how I made my way back to warn him and my friends.

When I finished, I was breathing heavily from the non stop telling as I trembled.

Dante was silent for a long time until he finally lifted my head up to face him. "Tell me the truth, Katy," he said softly with tears threatening his eyes, "If it weren't for Roman's threat and all of this, you would have said yes to my proposal?"

Tears fell out of my eyes again. "Of course I would!" I cried, "I love you so much, Dante. I would have said yes if it weren't for everything that happened!"

Dante stared at me in shock and held me close. "I love you, Katy," he whispers.

I held him back as tears still fall from my eyes. "I love you too, Dante," I whispered back.

Dante pulled back and dig into his pocket, pulling out the velvet box from Halloween. He opened it and took the ring out then he took my hand as he slipped the ring over my wedding finger and kissed my knuckles. Dante looked up at at me as he held my hand. "Please be with me forever," he whispered.

I looked at the ring, amazed on how it fits on my finger then looked at Dante with a smile. "It's perfect," I told him then wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

Dante held me close as he kissed me back.

"Finally!" Alexis cried as she claps her hands together along with everyone.

I looked at them then blushed as I hide my face against the curve on Dante's shoulder.

"Dante," I whispered, "why do you reek with whisky?"

Dante chuckled as he held me more. "I was hurting really bad, my love. I had to drink the pain away."

I closed my eyes and sighed, pressing myself more against him. "I'm so sorry."

Dante shushes me as he pulled back to look at me with a soft smile on his face. "Guess you'll have to repay me when we get home."

I giggled and went to say something but stopped when I heard a growl. I looked over and saw Roman's wolf, staring at us and snarling.

Dante looked over and pulled me behind him. "You are not going to take her," he growled with a challenge at Roman.

I stared at Dante in surprise, what the hell is he thinking?

Roman snarls and charges at Dante, leaping at him and tackled him to the ground with Dante grabbing him.

"Dante!" I screamed in horror.