Disbelief

Katy's P.O.V.

By the time I send my messaged to Alexis, I headed over to the kitchen and made some food to eat. From all the running I did and from the days last I ate, I was starving.

I made lots of peanut butter sandwiches and I drank lots of water. With in thirty minuets later, Alexis arrived along with Kyle, Olivia and Danny then in a blink of an eye, Alexis ran into the house, looking all over for me.

"Katy!" She yelled.

I went to call out to her, but then I hear someone ells calling for me.

"Katy!" I heard Kyle calling out for me in distress.

"Katy!" Alexis called.

"I'm here!" I called as I walked back to the basement. When I got to bottom of the stairs, Alexis tackled me with a hug.

"Where have you been? What the hell happened to you? Why did you turn down Dante's proposal?" Alexis yelled as she pulled back and shook me. "Tell me now!"

I pulled back as my wolf took over me, making me bear my now formed fangs and snarling at her. "Don't do that. You are making me lose control of it."

Alexis took steps back, joining with Kyle and the others as they join together in arms, staring at me with wide eyes.

I looked away from them, struggling to hold my wolf back as I could feel the burring feeling inside of me to shift. As I looked away, I found myself staring at a mirror that showed my reflection of myself with golden wolf color eyes.

With a shaking breathing, I closed my eyes and try to keep my wolf at bay. As soon as I calmed down, I looked back at my friends. "I . . . I'm sorry. Something happened to me."

"Obvious." Danny snorted as he stared at me, making me glare at him.

"Yeah. Believe it or not, I'm a wolf now." I responded tonelessly.

"What?" Alexis stared at me in disbelief.

I looked at my friend and nods with sorrow. "Yes. Roman . . . " I paused as I took breath and took a seat. "He's a wolf. And he turned me."

"Katy. I don't think we all understand what you are saying." Kyle spoken softly.

I took another breath and closed my eyes. "I kinda figured on that," I sighed then looked at my friends. "Please. I need you all to keep an opened mind and hear me out," I plead as I told them everything while my heart is aching for when I should have to told this to Dante from the very beginning when I first found out about the wolves.

Roman's P.O.V.

When I found out that Katy didn't show up to join me with the pack the day after I found her as a wolf, I ran off to find her. Tracking her down by her sent, I fallowed her to her friends place and watch her moving around the house as a human.

How?  I thought to myself. How did she become a human?

I continue watching her as a human and expose the secrets of the wolves and what I told her.

I growled. I shouldn't have turned her. Guess it's time to teach her a lesson.