The Calls

At the Police Station

The phone rang at late of night and the lady yawn as she picked up the phone.  "Hello, 911.  How can I help you?"  She asked.

"Hi.  I like to report an animal kill."  another woman answered.  "I accidental hit a wolf."

The lady nodded as she wrote down her report.  "Okay, ma'am.  Where are you at?"

"I'm at - ,"  the woman was going to say, but then the lady heard a growl and a bark along with the woman's screaming in terror.

"Ma'am?"  The lady called, start looking on the computer for tracking the caller.  The screams and cries continue on the other line.  "Ma'am!  Ma'am, can you hear me?  Can you get away?"

The screams continue until it soften.  "Ma'am?!"  the lady looks up to an officer then fingers him to come over and hands him the address of where the caller is at.  "Head to the address.  We got another wolf attack."

The officer nodded and starts heading out to the attack.

The Unknow's P.O.V.

 She hit me.  Thank the moon that it wasn't a kill.  I had to throw myself at her car to get to her more.  After I seen her not paying attention to me, I quickly got up and launch myself at her.  Biting her next.

Metallic taste and the warmth of her blood filled my mouth.  Mother Moon!!  Her blood is delicious.  More delicious then any other humans I tasted.  Shockingly, my wolf in-stinks took over me and I was beginning to devour her.  Tearing her neck to peaces as she screams and cries in pain.

"Stop!  Let me go!!  Help!!" she cried as she kicks and hits me to get me away from her.

I couldn't let go of her.  I know I should cause she'll die if I continue.  But I could stop my wolf in-stinks.  I can't stop myself.

Soon later, she stopped moving and slowly go limp.  Just as the police came and shot over me, scaring me.  I jumped and snarled at him, barring my fangs at him. 

He pointed the gun at me and fired again.  The bullet nipped me at the shoulder.  I yelped and ran off.

Katy's P.O.V.

 I tried will all my might to fight this . . . . . this beast!  I am scared.  So scared that I don't know what to do!  This beast is too heavy to push off of me and my neck is hurting allot more.  This wolf . . . . it keeps biting on my neck, right on the mark where Roman bit me.  Tears falling from my eyes as I screamed.  Calling for help. 

Soon later, my world slowly turned to darkness as I closed my eyes.  Trevor. . . . I thought of my passing brother.  Was it quick when you died?  Or did you suffer like I did?  Was a fast suffering?  Was it slow and tormenting?  

Oh, gods!  Take me now!  I want the pain to stop!  But at that moment, Dante's face showed up in my mind.  He needs me too.

I wanted to fight the wolf more, but I couldn't find my strength. 

Then I heard a gun fire, but it sounded like it was from the far distance then another fire.  Soon the wolf was off of me.  My vision started to blur as my hearing sounded far away and underwater.  An officer came into my view when my vision stared to clear up a bit.  

"Ma'am.  Are you okay?  Can you hear me?"

I blinked slowly once as I tried to nod for an answer yes.  But I couldn't.  my neck is in too much pain as my breathing became harder to take in a breath and let it out.  I could feel my heart racing and pounding hard in my chest and all around my body.

"I need an ambulance here, now!"  The officer yelled in his mike.  He stared at me with concerned  as my eyes grown heavy.  Am I dying?  Will I be dead before I get to the hospital? 

"Say with me, miss.  What's your name?"  The officer shook me as I slowly opened my eyes. 

I stared at him and slowly opened my mouth.  "K . . . .  Kat . . . . ," I chocked on speaking then struggled to take a breath.  "K . . . . a . . . . ty . . . . "

"Katy?  Is that your name?"

I nodded slowly then grunted in pain.

The officer looked at me in worried then looks around.

I felt my phone in my hand still.  I hope it still working.  Slowly, I lift my hand up with my phone to him.  "M- . . . . Mom . . . . P- . . . . Please . . . .  "  I don't care that I am 21 years old, but all I want right now is my mother with me.  Of course I do want Dante with me, but I don't if the officer can get a hold of him.  But I know he's better off on getting my mother and my mom can get a hold of Dante then.  

The officer looked at my hand then me.  "You want me to call your mother?" he asked in confusion.

I nodded again and the officer grabbed my phone as he held my hand in comfort.  I guess he can tell that I was scared, which I am.  I am terrified.

I don't want to die.  Not when Dante and I struggled for so long to get to the life we wanted, well . . . part of it.  

The officer called my mother.  "Hello, is this Katy's mother, Katy . . . . " He looked at me for my last name.  

"L . . . . Ling."  I struggled to speak.

"Katy Ling's mother? . . . . . Hello, ma'am.  I'm officer Carl Chake - . . . . .  No, ma'am.  I'm afraid that your daughter has been under attack by a wolf and is badly wounded. She wanted me to call you.  . . . . "

There was a long pause between Officer Chake and my mother.  I'm guessing that Mom is crying until she probably spoken to him.  "I don't know if she'll make it, ma'am, but she will be at the Hospital. . . . . Yes, you can meet us there.  . . . . .  I don't know if you can talked to her, ma'am.  She's struggling to speak cause of the pain.  I'm still waiting for the ambulance to come."

I looked at him and nodded.  I want to talked to my mom.  I want to hear her voice.  I need my mother.  "M-Mom . . . ." I struggled to speak.

The officer looked at me.  "Hold on, ma'am," he pulled my phone from his ear and pressed it to his shoulder.  "Your mother will meet us at the hospital, Miss. Katy."

I shook my head slowly.  "I want . . . . to hear  . . . . her . . . .  p- . . . . please."

The officer sighed and nodded as he pulled the phone to his ear.  "Mrs. Ling . . . . your daughter wants to talke to you."

He pulled the phone away and placed it by my ear.  I chocked for a breath and a sob.  "M-Mamma . . . ." I whimpered.

"K-Katy!" my mother cried.  "Don't worry, honey.  I'm coming to get you and I'll get Dad too."

I whimpered as tears from in my eyes.  "M-Mom . . . . please . . . . call . . . . Dante . . . . Get a . . . . hold of Dante . . . ."

I grunted in pain then my world went black.