News

Katy's  P.O.V.

 "Katy. Babe, wake up." I heard Dante's voice.

I groan in complaints then felt his lips tracing up my back. I shivered and whined. "Don't do that."

"Then wake up, sleeping beauty," Dante smirked as he moves his hands up my back in a massaging way.

I sighed and sat up, holding the blanket around my chest. I stretched out my back and arms a bit as I yawned. "Morning, my love,"

Dante smiled and kissed me. "Morning, Kate. Sleep well?"

I shrugged. "I guess."

"Oh?" Dante raised an eyebrow as he looked at me in worry.

I nod. "Yes. Why would I lie?"

Dante chuckled and leans over to me and kissed me. "Cause knowing you, you rarely have an guess on sleep," he moves his hands under the blanket and gently rubbed them against my skin, grinning in play. "Especially since we made love. Which it was very good, by the way," he smirked.

I giggled and touch his arms that's around me. "Well, I enjoyed it too,"

Dante chuckled and kissed me again lovingly as I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him more and pulling myself against him. Dante groans as our lips still attached and holds me against him. He moves his lips down my chin and neck, making out on my skin as I lift my head up to expose my neck to him.

Dante breaths heavily then pulls the blanket off of me and gently lays me down with himself hovering over me and kisses me again. A soft moan escaped from my throat as I wrap my arms around his neck and kisses him more and deeply.

My phone goes off for a call as we groan in complaints. Dante got off of me as I rolled over to the side, reaching for my purse and grabbed my phone. Alexis name came across the screen.

I answered the call and put the phone to my ear. "Yello?"

"About damn time you answer the phone!" Alexis cried out, making me flinch and move the phone away from my ear. She sounded stress and scared.

I took a breath and put the phone to my ear. "Sorry. You called me while I was sleeping." Dante chuckled and moves closer to my back, kissing my shoulders. "What's going on, Alexis? You sound stress or pissed off."

Alexis took a breath. "I heard there is a wolf attack by where you work. Happened around your shift. I got worry and had to call and check on you. Then you didn't pick up the fucking phone and it got me more scared."

I looked at Dante in surprise as he stared at me with wide eyes when he heard. "I'm fine, Alexis," I manage to say to my friend. "I did call Olivia when I got out of work and I'm at Dante's. Safe and in one peace."

"The attack happened right after your call to Olivia. I checked it."

"Do you know who got attacked? Was there a name of the person?"

I heard Alexis groan in stress.

I just asked a dumb question. That's what I knew. "Katy, if I knew who the person was, would I call you and see if you are okay?" Alexis said back at me.

I place my hand over my face. "Right. Sorry. Hey, I got to go. I need to get ready for work."

"Okay. Please be careful there."

"An't I always careful?" I smirk in a tease as I started to hang up, hearing Alexis laughing.

"A wolf attack. You sure you want to go to work, love?" Dante asked as he looks at me in worry.

I shrugged as I place the phone on the nightstand next to the bed and sat up, looking over to him. "I have to. No one didn't call me and tell me not to come to work."

"Maybe they announced it on the news?" Dante shrugged as he reached over and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

I sighed and got up, holding a sheet around me like a towel. "They would still call their workers about that, Dante. I have to go to work."

I could sense Dante looking at me in worry as I looked in my drawers for cloths to wear for the day. "Katy, I don't want to risk on you getting into trouble. I know you have anxiety attacks and freak out on little things. Plus . . . . ," I heard the bed making sounds as he got up and feel his feet moving to me from the vibration on the floor, "I know how you will react when your workers complain about the wolves and plan to kill them." His arms were around me when he finished.

I sighed. He is right, but I can't let my love to the wolves or my paranoia get to me and my work right now. I have to work.

I turned and looked back at Dante. "I'm sorry, Dante, but I have to go to work. And you know that."

Dante sighed and nods. "Okay. Promise to call me on your brake?"

I nodded as I smiled. "Only if you are near your phone," I giggled.

Dante chuckled and kissed me. "I will."

I smiled and gathered up my clothing and went to the bathroom to get dressed and ready for work.