Time Of The Wolves

Katy's P.O.V.

My first few days as a wolf I could not remember what happened. Last I knew, I was on the ground turning and the next thing I knew, I saw the sun then a black out again. All I knew during that time, was the pain. My joints were on fire and for them to be displaced and relocated into a new form.

When I came to the second time, I saw Roman's wolf before me, looking at me in lust. I moved away from him, falling on to the ground. Slowly, I got up and looked at my hands and found red and brown fur paws. My paws.

Easy, I heard Roman's voice, but I only heard it in my head. Not my ears. I looked over and see Roman sitting on his back legs, looking at me.  You were unconscious for two days, Katy.

I stared at him. Unsure on what to do.  How?  I thought.

I heard Roman laugh as his wolf grind. It's a wolf thing, my love. Instead of talking, we communicate to each others mind.

As soon I heard him calling me his love, I was growling and standing up, flatting my ears as I bared my fangs. I may be new on being a wolf, but acting like one is no learning trouble for me. Nearly spending all my young adult life, I learn how wolves acted.

Roman looked at me with wide eyes amaze on my actions. I glared at him.  I may have accepted being a wolf,  I growled, And shattered the heart of the man I love while he was purposing to me, but I won't accept being your mate.

Roman got up and flatten his ears as he snarls back at me.  Then your family and friends will suffer the consequences.

I snarled again and barked at him in warning. You back off from my family and friends! I growled as took a threatening step at him. If you ever go near them or Dante, I'll rip your throat out.

Roman took a step back back in fear as he laughed.  Soon they will die eventually.

My ears roses up in alert as I stared at him.  What do you mean? What are you planing?

Roman chuckled as he smiled the wolfish grin.  You'll see. Soon the humans will be extincted.

I continue looking at him, needing answers.  What did you do?

Roman continues to grin. Soon tomorrow, the wolves that I created will set out and attack the humans. Some may survive and become wolves as well, or, for what I'm planing to do to your Dante . . .  he licked his fangs for flavoring, may become dinner.

I growled as I lowered myself down to the ground ready to strike, tail raised up, ears flattened and baring my teeth.  You'll have to go through me to kill them.

Roman leaped up on top of me, pinning me to the ground with his paw on my throat, snarling as he brought his muzzle to mine. It will happen and you can't stop the whole pack.

With that, he got off of me and left, leaving me laying there breathing fast in fear. Slowly, I got up as I looked down at the ground, staring at a puddle with my reflection in it. There, I stared at a red wolf with light brown around the eyes and lower muzzle that travel down the neck. My eyes are golden color, close to my human brown eyes. Staring at those same eyes, even as a wolf form, I see myself inside them.

I closed my eyes then looked up, made up my mind and start running to Alexis' place. Some way, some how, I have to warn her, Olivia, Ben, Danny, my family and Dante.