The Dream Part Two: The Nightmare

The Unknown's P.O.V.

 I was so close. She was mine. But that idiot mate of her's had to take her away from me. I staid close to her so I can finish the job. Sadly, the mate of hers didn't move away from her. I can easily see that he's worry about her now I left my mark on her. But the bite is not strong enough . . . I have to get at her again when she's alone. But not in the form she knows me. 

Katy's P.O.V.

 It's the same dream I had before. Only this time, it gotten longer. More of it is added from before.

Why am I dreaming the same dream again?

I dreamed that I was running like before. I could still hear the wolves howling and snarling at me. My legs are starting to hurt.

How long have I been running?

I continue running as I started to get to the edge of the forest. I leaped out to it, seeing the bright light. I squinted my eyes from the brightness as I landed on my feet.

I opened my eyes and saw a meadow. Yellow eyes are glowing in the shadows of the trees. Wolf eyes is what I see around me as I hear their growls and snarls.

Another snarl came before me. Louder and more closer then the others.

I looked over and saw a larger dark black wolf before me. It's shoulders hunched up as it growls at me. Baring it's teeth like a grin. I tried to remain calm, but it sense my fears then charges at me with a snarl . . . .